Chapter 6: Travel

As much as I want to announce I'll be updating regularly, I'd be bringing your hopes up. So I'm not going to say that, instead I want to thank you for waiting patiently for my updates! You are amazing!

Thank you for 4.2k reads!

Friday - 7:01 am

Friday - 7:01 am

"Are you sure you want to go by yourself?" Johnny asked as he was rubbing his eyes, his blanket draped over him as he was sat criss-cross on his bed.

"I'm sure," I said as I was patting my hair dry with a towel. I was looking at the vanity mirror.

"You're not even going to invite Mark?" I froze on my spot as he mentioned Mark's name, "Jen?"

I put the towel away, turned to the side and gave my brother a smile, "I want to go on a date with myself," I sat down on my made bed.

Johnny tilt his head to the side and raised his eyebrows, "I'm just ..." I stared at the floor.

"You're just?" Johnny asked as a yawn escaped his mouth, "Come on," he kicked my leg.

"Hey!" I glared at him and he grinned. "He's busy," I shrugged, "besides I really want to go to the beach."

"In Busan?" I bit my lip and nodded, "That's hours away."

"That's why I'm leaving early, besides I'm taking the train. It will take two hours," I stood up and grabbed the bag I packed last night.

"You and your stubborn mind. I know you're going to be gone longer, why would you leave so early, if you just wanted to go to the beach," Johnny shook his head and laid back down. "Do you have your power bank?" He asked as I was walking out the room.

"I do," I said as I looked at him by the door.

"Call me," he sat up for a moment to glare at me and I glared back, "stay safe," he smiled and I nodded.

I go out of the room and turned the lights off. He'll be sleeping for another hour or so. He has errands later in the afternoon.

"Breakfast, eat," I was startled to see Jaehyun in the living room. He was wearing a plain white shirt and grey sweats. He wasn't even looking up from his phone.

"I have to -" I started to say but Jaehyun looked up and stared at me, "- okay."

7:23 am

"Thank you for breakfast," I commended Jaehyun as he smiled across from me drinking coffee.

"I'll drive you to the train station," he said as he placed his mug down in the sink.

"Okay," I said securing my bag around my shoulder.

I walked out the kitchen first and Jaehyun came after, "I'll get a hoodie, one sec."