Chapter 64: Convince

Thank you for 80k reads! This is honestly a blessing, thank you! 🥺❤️

I personally don't understand why you guys like my writing, but I'm grateful!

You are all wonderful!

Enjoy reading! x

-

Jaemin's POV - Thursday - 10:12 pm

"We can't do that!" Jisung exclaimed. We were all gathered in the dining room of our dorm.

"Do you not understand the stress nuna is already going through?" I retorted annoyed at what Haechan proposed.

"Aren't you tired of hyung mopping around?" Renjun said and I kept my gaze away.

Ever since Renjun, Jeno and Haechan sided with Mark, I've been ignoring them. I'd only talk to them when needed.

"He made that decision for himself," Chenle said as he drank milk, how does anyone just drink milk? I really need coffee right now.

"Nana," Renjun called out for me and I sighed. I narrowed my eyes as I looked at him.

"What?" I hissed, "You want to take advantage of the fact nuna trusts me? She trusts me because I don't plan things like this!" I glared at the three of them.

Haechan shook his head, "We're doing this for both nuna and hyung. We all know they belong together," Haechan crossed his arm's over his chest looking smug.

"It's their relationship. We're not supposed to meddle hyung," Jisung said. Chenle and I nodded in agreement.

"Why are you three so against getting them back together?" Jeno finally spoke up, "Mark-hyung and Jee-nuna are miserable. All they need is to talk things out and everything will get back to normal."

"I'm sorry to break this to you, but they've been broken up for 5 months already. Even if they both have feelings for each other, they're not together for a reason. Mark made up his mind about leaving nuna, he made that decision to hurt her. If he wants to get back with nuna, he could do it himself," I crossed my arms and shrugged, "why play matchmakers?" I scoffed.

Haechan pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, "If you're siding with Lucas-hyung-"

"We're not," Chenle glared at Haechan, "we want what's best for the both of them. Mark-hyung is hurt because of his own doing, Jee-nuna is hurting because of him. Unless Mark-hyung wants to meet up with nuna. I'm not supporting this," Chenle shook his head.

"Why are you even bothered that they're apart anyway?" Jisung voiced out, "Didn't you choose to side with hyung?" He said annoyed.

"We didn't side with hyung," Jeno said his hands formed into fists, "we decided to protect nuna," I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"You're not protecting her, you're hurting her. She comes out of a coma and finds out there are people she loves, who choose to ignore her. Haven't you thought about that?" I gazed down at the dining table.

"Do you honestly think we like this?" Haechan raised his voice, "That's why we want to help them talk to each other. With or without your help, we're doing this," I sighed.

"Then what was the point of talking to us?" I asked and Haechan was glaring at me.

"Why are you so stubborn? You know nuna loves hyung, she cries to you about it. Why can't you see making them talk will make her happy?" He shook his head and avoided looking at me.