Chapter 90: Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
-
I'll save my speech for the end, enjoy reading!
-
Saturday - 1:19 am

Everyone was still in the ballroom. It made sense, they didn't have that much days off. But I heard from Johnny that they'll be free until January 3 and I was happy for them.

"Go Donghyuck! Go Donghyuck!" The boys chanted as Haechan was on the dance floor.

I was sat on a table with Taeyong and I managed to avoid drinking.

"You sure you don't want to drink?" I look at Taeyong and he was drinking his second glance of wine. He didn't drink much either because he had a low tolerance.

"I don't want to embarrass myself," I said and he chuckled.

"It's just us this time," he said glancing at the others. Some of the boys were pigging out and the others were dancing. "You've embarrassed yourself while sober," he said and I glared at him.

"Ya! Tae-oppa!" I whined and he laughed.

"Dance with me?" He asked as he finished his wine and stood up. He walked to me and held a hand out.

"If you make fun of my moves," I said accepting his hands and he laughed.

"I won't," he said and led me to the dance floor.

"Ooooh, Jee-ya's going to dance~" Jaehyun said and I felt my cheeks burn.

"On second thought, I think I'll go back to sitting down," I let go of Taeyong's hand and he pouted, "have fun!" I smiled and walked away.

"No, no, no," Jaemin said pushing me and then turning me around to face the dance floor, "you're dancing," he said and we were in the center.

"Ya!" I turned and he started dancing.

"Come on nuna, it's a party!" He said as he danced and I said.

"Okay," I sighed and swayed while bopping my head about.

"That's it, let's go!" He said and jumped. Jaemin started doing the shoot dance and I laughed as I did it with him.

I allowed myself to move with the beat and it was exhilarating, "Woo!" I said. Jaemin and I smile at each other.

1:48 am

Suddenly a slow long was playing and I was still with Jaemin.

"Nuna, may I have this dance?" He asked as he was panting and I chuckled. His hand was held out to me and I smiled.

"You may," I held his hand and he placed his other hand near my waist but he didn't touch it. I chuckled and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I have something to confess," Jaemin said as we swayed back and forth.

"What is it?" I asked and we slowly turned as we swayed. I saw Mei and Renjun dancing together. Mei had her hands on both of Renjun's shoulders whilst Renjun's hands were on her waist. They made a cute couple.

"I ..." I look back at Jaemin, "I really, really, really love you. Like you know? I, very much love you," he said the last part in English and I laughed.