Chapter 70: Siblings

Thank you for responding to my last author's note! It makes me happy that you guys participate and express yourself!

It was simply a survey to help me see how I'll write out the story. As of now I won't reveal anything else.

And I'm also thankful that you expressed that you'd be fine with whatever I write.

Thank you as well for 85k reads!

Enjoy reading! x

-

Friday - 8:15 am

"Thank you for coming with me for my checkup," I told Johnny as I wore my seatbelt.

"No problem," he said wearing his own seatbelt, "anyway, do you want to come with me today? Or do you want me to drop you home?" He asked as he started to drive out of the hospital parking lot.

"I think it's better I stay at home, it helps with avoiding the two," I said as I scrolled through my phone.

Betty posted a picture of her decorated dorm room on Instagram. It made miss her and college.

"I didn't get to ask, how was hanging out with Jaehyun yesterday?" Johnny asked as I looked up and he was driving out of the hospital zone.

I gazed back down on my phone and went through my camera roll. I went through my pictures with Jaehyun.

"We went to a Thai restaurant I forgot the name of it," I said as I went through the pictures of the food I took and some pictures of Jaehyun with the food, "the food was really good. He also told me stupid jokes, but I laughed anyway."

"You laughed because they were funny or because he laughed?" Johnny asked and we were on the main road.

I glanced at Johnny, "Probably both," I said and we both chuckled. "Then he brought me to this really cute ice cream parlor," I smiled as I looked back at the pictures. I would've posted them if I could.

"I bet you were thrilled," Johnny chuckled and I nodded as I laughed with him, "what else?" He asked as he made a U-turn at a traffic light.

"We talked about college," I said as I thought deeply about what Jae-oppa said, "he suggested I take a gap year and I've been thinking about it."

"He told me about that," he said as we were stopped at a traffic light and he glanced at me, "do you want to?" He raised his eyebrow.

I look out onto the road and thought about it.

What would I do if I took a gap year? Would Mom and Dad be okay with that?

"I guess," I said as the traffic lights turned green, "even when I get my cast taken off next month. I'm still not allowed to travel by plane because of my head injuries," I sighed.

"Take your time to think about it. If you're worried about what Dad and Mom will think, I'm sure they only want what's best for you," Johnny said as he drove past a huge billboard sign of NCT, they've really grown more popular. They deserve it.