Chapter 15: Articles

Hello! Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates! And thank you to those who participated with making the characters of Jeno and Renjun's girlfriends! I appreciated it!

I hope you guys are keeping yourself safe and clean! Wash your hands, practice social distancing and drink water!

Enjoy reading!

-

Wednesday - 3:43 pm

Even when I try to avoid them. I end up seeing a title article about Mark and Chuu. It was getting tiresome.

The worst part, I couldn't help but read about them. I know that it would be better to just ignore them, go on a different site. But I read each one and my heart ached each time.

They did interviews together. Mark was spending his time with another girl during the time I was there, and before I even arrived. He's been working with Chuu longer than I expected and he never tried to mention it, not once.

Just when I thought I've read all the articles, another one pops up. Is the Kpop industry really so dry, that they can't cover anything else?

The in and outs of Mark and Chuu's Friendship

'What was your first impression of each other?'

Mark: She created the inflatable heart trend

Chuu: He's shorter than I thought

'How long have you guys known each other?'

Mark: Two months? Yeah?

Chuu: Well officially. But we've seen each other behind the stage whenever we promoted songs.

Mark: Right!

I face my phone down for a moment. Why am I still reading? I should stop.

I turn my phone around and a question catches my eye.

'I heard you guys have nicknames for each other, is that true?'

Nicknames? They have nicknames? How close are they? Why did Mark keep this from me.

Mark: Ah yeah. Chuu made it.

Chuu: You inspired it though. Mark would always have Banana milk and I just started calling him Ba-mi. He then started called me Mi-ba opposite of Ba-mi.

They have nicknames. They were close friends, not just idols working together. He didn't care enough to mention it. Why?

My head wonders and I think of the worst possible thing, but I do my best to shrug it off. Mark isn't like that. He wouldn't do that to me. He may have been neglectful, but he's not unfaithful, of course not.

Right?

I shake my head and exit the article. I lock my phone and faced it down on the table.

I should go for a jog.

4:00 pm

It took me a while to decide what to wear, but I decided to wear a sports bra, a loose shirt and jogging pants.

As I was about to walk out my bedroom, my phone buzzed.

I stared at it for a moment. Should I?

I take a deep breath and grab my phone.

4:02 pm

*lucas bieber sent you a message*