Chapter 43: Taken

I don't have stable internet 😩 So I may not update for a while ☹️

Enjoy reading! x

-

*trigger warning*

Saturday - 5:12 pm

As I open my eyes I feel my hands and legs were tied up. My mouth was covered with a cloth. I was sitting on a chair.

What the hell was going on?

My eyes were adjusting to the room, and my head felt heavy. I felt drowsy.

"Looks like our guest is awake," I turn towards the voice and see Chaeyoung and Jisung walking towards me. My vision was fuzzy so I had to blink repeatedly.

Why was I tied up? The last thing I remembered was being with Jisung at a convenient store.

"Poor, poor, Min Jee," she caressed my cheek and I move my face away from her. "You seem confused," she smirked.

I look towards Jisung pleading with my eyes, but he looked away. Did he do this to me?

"I was worried you'd recognize me," I turn back to look at Chaeyoung and this time she was holding a knife. "But you're still the stupid and annoying Min Jee from 3 years ago," she said and she held the knife against my neck. I leaned back and held my breath. "Do you remember this?" I felt her put pressure on the knife.

3 years ago?

"As much as I want to kill you,"

"I don't want to become a fugitive, but I'm warning you Seo Min Jee, if I see you with Mark again or any of them except for Johnny, cause you're related,"

"I will do worse things to you,"

"Consider this as your last warning."

My eyes widened as I looked back and forth between the two. Chaeyoung moved away and flashes of their faces covered came to my mind.

I wiggled the chair trying to break free and she laughed, "We made a mistake of not tying you up back then," she said and I was starting to tear up, "aw, you're crying."

I wanted to curse at her, but I was hindered by the cloth. "I'd take the gag off, but I just don't want to hear you're annoying voice," she rolled her eyes and then skipped to the other side of the room, "I'm going to go and pretend to help Betty look for you now. Your best friend is so clueless," she laughed.

She turned her body directed towards Jisung, "Watch her," she glared at him and then walked out of the room.

I looked towards Jisung who was sitting next to the bed a few meters away from me, "I'm sorry I had to do this to you again," he said slouching. His gaze on the floor and his hands clasped together.

I wiggled back and forth trying to get him to look at me, "I'm not a bad person Min Jee," he said and I heard the regret in his voice.

I remember him, he was so hesitant to hurt me back then. And he still was.

He looked up at me and I pleaded with my eyes. He sighed and took of the gag off my mouth. "That's all I can do," he said and went back to sitting down.