Chapter 59: Dreams

I'm sadistic I know 🤧 Y'all probably felt betrayed from reading Chap 57 and then Chap 58 exists 🤩

Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging 🥰

Enjoy reading!

-

Jenny's POV - day unknown - time unknown

I opened my eyes and I was in a dark room. I could barely make out what I was looking at.

I moved my arms and legs, but I realized I was tied to a chair. I tried to speak but my mouth was gagged.

What the hell was going on?

I tried to remember how I got here but my mind was blank. Why was I here?

"Poor Min Jee," I heard someone say in the shadows and then the lights turned on. I blink my eyes trying to adjust to the sudden brightness of the room, "Do you remember me?" The girl wore a sundress and had a smirk on her lips. She walked towards me, with mischief in her eyes. "How pathetic are you?" She giggled and suddenly she was holding a knife. Did that just materialize in thin air?

I continued to wiggle my arms and legs but to no avail it was too tight. My gaze went around and I realized I was in a hotel room.

"Trying to escape again?" She glared at me, and she spun the knife around, "Things didn't go so well the last time you did. After all you can't remember who I am," she continued to speak and I was completely lost and confused.

Who is she? And why is she holding me hostage? Why can't I remember anything? Where am I?

I felt tears stream down my face and she chuckled.

"Awww, you're crying," she moved her head back and laughed in hysteria. Who is this person? She's a complete psycho! Someone please get me out of here.

She walked towards me and held the knife against my throat. I itched away, but I could vaguely feel the cold metal grazing my skin. "You really don't remember me huh?" She asked and I could myself sweat.

She moved away and I was able to breathe deeply, "Maybe this will jog your memory," the scenery changed and I was in front of a TV.

I looked around and I wasn't tied up anymore. I stood up from the ground. The room was plain white, the only thing present was the TV. Even the girl I couldn't recognized was gone.

I walked towards the TV and there was a note on a remote control.

Note: Press play.

I pressed play and a title played on the screen, 'Memories'.

Mark's POV - Thursday - 10:12 pm

"Mark, we should go home. We will come again tomorrow," Johnny said as he tapped my shoulder. I kept my gaze on Min Jee.

A week, a week passed and she hasn't woken up. I was only able to visit her when my schedules were done. But I made sure to visit her every time I could. I needed to be here in case she woke up. There was no Betty that was by her side and Johnny was just as busy as I am. Someone had to be there and I wanted it to be me.

Min Jee was transferred to SNUH. So she could be taken cared of by Dr. Kim Soo Chul, her doctor since the first accident. He told us that their was a possibility her amnesia could worsen. It terrified me to think that she'd lose more memories. What if she forgets me this time?