Chapter 46: Escape

I JUST WANT TO COMMENT THAT MARK LOOKS LIKE HE'S A COLLEGE BOY GOING ON A COFFE DATE AFTER SCHOOL DJEONEWONDOE 😩❤️ MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS PAIN 🤧

ENJOY READING! x

-

Jenny's POV - Sunday - 9:09 am

Even if all they did was put me to sleep all the time, I was tired. I had no idea what time it was. I was always kept in the dark. But I didn't stop trying to escape. With every bit of energy I had, I would focus on wiggling my arms and legs.

And I could feel the ropes being loose. However, when they were in the room I made sure to make it look like they were still tight.

But right now, I'm thirsty and I had no energy whatsoever. My body felt sore from the ropes and being sat upright was straining my back and neck.

Whenever I would move my head around it felt so heavy. My mouth felt so dry, that I could feel my lips being chipped. The slightest movement around my lips, I'd wince because there were cuts.

I felt like passing out all the time. There was nothing I could do anymore. I could only hope that after 24 hours they will definitely let me go.

9:34 am

"Stupid Betty!" I wake up and see a mad Chaeyoung barging in to the room. I did my best to keep my eyes on her, but she was moving too quickly. I could hear her panting, "you're awake," she looked at me. She walked towards me and she held my face, squeezing my cheeks.

I squint my eyes at the pain, "Your stupid best friend knows we took you and your brother is here."

Johnny's here? Thank goodness! I felt a sudden surge of energy. I was hopeful.

She let go of my face, "He's going to call the police if 24 hours go by," she was clumping and combing through her hair. She was clearly stressed out. "And I don't know if Jisung got out of the restaurant, we split up," I realized she was thinking out loud.

Betty and Johnny know they were keeping me captive. I started to feel like crying. I'm going to get saved, they're going to save me.

"Betty almost got me, but I pushed her down the stairs. Shit, I hope she's okay," I stared at her blankly processing the words she said. "I'm not a killer, I'm not a killer, I'm not a killer. I don't want to harm anyone," she said towards herself but I could hear her clearly. "This is your fault!" She stormed towards me her finger pointing at me accusingly, "if you just didn't exist, Mark would be mine," she started to laugh. She was tearing up as she laughed. Her laughter was high and shrill, it was annoying to hear.

There was too much information to be processed. She pushed Betty down the stairs?

I started wiggling my arms and legs, I was filled with anger and I wanted to pounce at her. How dare she hurt my best friend!

"I should just kill you," she grabbed the knife from the table and pointed it near my throat. I could feel the cold tip just slightly graze my neck. I was too scared to move an inch, "what am I thinking?! I'm not a killer," she walked away her hand still holding the knife. I took a deep breath feeling relieved.

She's a psycho, an absolute psycho. And I could end up dead before Johnny and Betty find me. What do I do? I had to escape. I needed to find Betty and Johnny.

I carefully watch her as she paced, the knife still in her hands. She was mumbling to herself.

"Where's Jisung?!" She screamed as she put the knife down and stormed out of the room.