🙅🏽Chapter.2🙅🏽

*Noelle's P.O.V*
I was just getting ready for a jog along the park, I got up super early at Five In the morning, This is because I knew that people wouldn't be around this time but first after I had my shower, I got myself dried and put on my clothes, ok not very appropriate but who cares right?
I looked at these other girls on my TV screen and how super fabulous and glamorous they looked. I knew just by looking at myself that one day, just one of these days I will be in their shoes.
Mom: "Noelle, hurry up in the shower, I want to go on a stroller!"
Me: "Don't worry Mother, I was just going to do the same thing"
I get myself dressed into my track suit and get myself into shape then I make my way there quicker than Mom for once.
I'm not just your typical American girl, I love the USA so much but I've never ever been anywhere else, I've been told that I wasn't good enough for anything and everything I achieved well all of these people would say that I didn't deserve my success I got, but if I'm being honest I'm not jealous, I just hate people who have things handed to them, I always worked my ass off for what I wanted and I won't quit on travelling the world because that's all I really want.
I see the local people saying hi to me and I would say hello back, I give this jog my best shot, After thirty five minutes I get home.
Dad: "Noelle my darling daughter, I hope that your going to make the right decision with your life and what you really want to do with it"
Me: "You'll probably disagree just like everyone else but I wanna explore the world, I just have a good feeling that someone just somewhere has the same interests as me and God knows my lover could be around"
Dad: "Your not going anywhere to are you? And I hope not!"
Me: "Dad, you'll always be the first man in my life and no one can take that away from you but I think it's about time... like what you said, I should quit being so down on myself and find myself a job, boyfriend and a best friend and your one hundred percent right about that please don't give up on me now"
Dad: "You know, at first I really disagreed to your dreams and decisions but now I think I'm going to disagree with your mother and I'm going to let you do this, I really believe in you Noelle, bring us the gold"
Me: "Don't worry Daddy, your little girl will make you proud I promise you that"
As soon as My Mom came home, her and my Dad talked about my life, Mom believed in second chances and she also believes in her daughter too so she agreed with me and my Dad, so she was more than happy for me.
I knew that back in my school days I wasn't the smartest, the thickest, the weirdest, the most popular or anything like that, so what did I become?
Yes the gobby one but the very glamorous one too.
Everyday of the week I do other sporting events and it really helped me lose weight too. I was never called fat but enough was enough, I wanted to have a good figure on me you know.
Dad: "So let me ask you something. Do you think you can go through with this?"
Me: "Yes I'm going to get through this, I'll never give up on anything or anyone, not even you"
(We hugged)