🐢Chapter.24🐢

*Georgia's P

*Georgia's P.O.V*
Life was so much slower just looking at that toothbrush by the mirror ?
Can I make it any clearer?
It was like the that turtle trying to get that strawberry.
How can he make it to his destination I mean that shell is what's making him slower and slower and that's what's doing my head in at the moment, just waiting for Friday to come and it's only Tuesday.
Courtney: " How do you think I feel? As soon as you've done with you match and by then you would of won then how do you think I'll feel then, everything will be all down to me as usual"
Me: "I mean come on look at Noelle, she's proven to Stephanie that her job means everything to her and she wanted this bad, well we have to do the same thing and it's going so slow, it's unbelievable"
Courtney: "Be careful you don't wanna swear your life away"
Me: "Well that's true"
We trained all the way until Friday night came and I challenged Alicia to not only my career but my life and it was all on the line here tonight, it was all at sake and I overcome the odds, I defeated Alicia and that shocked me, I don't know how I did it but I did it and I took a leaf out of Noelle's book now we are all relying on one person and that person is Courtney.
Stephanie: "Congratulations Georgia, that makes 2 survivors, Noelle and Georgia but the true question is... Is Courtney a survivor? Because as far as I'm aware she is a failure, she is failing to be a Mom and she is failing to be a good girlfriend and most importantly a social butterfly and her opponent will be Eva Marie, Good Luck Courtney everyone is waiting on you"
Courtney watched from the TV backstage with Noelle next to her and things were not looking good, Courtney did lose to Natalya two weeks ago and maybe this will knock her confidence right down, I don't think she will ever recover from her worries unless she wins this match next week on RAW only two days until RAW London, Courtney's hometown, I don't wanna see Courtney losing in her hometown next week, I mean she would not only lose her career but her dignity as a Londoner, it would be humiliating to see a loss, let's hope we can see a win.
Noelle: "Eva Marie? Really Eva Marie? That girl can't wrestle!"
Me: "We can't say that Court is gonna pull it off and we can't bank on it because it will come back to bite us and I don't want that to happen"
Courtney: "I'm totally freaking out, what if all the Heels come out and cost me the match?"
Me: "Your being a drama queen"
Courtney: "And don't forget about that trap that I was going on about, we are slipping further and further into it"
Me: "Courtney, Courtney, Courtney, you are over reacting, this has got to stop, with that attitude your not gonna win so if I were you I wouldn't worry too much and I'd stay focused, I mean what is this 1960 all over again?"
Noelle: "She is right Court, you can't think that way because if you do then not only will you be doomed but so will we"
Courtney eventually started to calm down, she started to breathe slowly and things got better for her, we are only counting on a Courtney victory and God knows what could happen, weather she wins or loses we don't know, we just don't know what Stephanie is capable of yet again.
Justin: "Are you ok?"
Me: "Worried"
Justin: "About what?"
Me: "Courtney, her career is on the line on Monday and I'm only hoping that she can make it though this match against Eva"
Justin: "Not to worry, I mean even if she loses, it really doesn't matter, she can spend as much time as she can with her child and everyone will still be proud of her"
Me: "Your right, maybe it's Courtney's time"
Everyone still does have faith in her don't get me wrong but this place just probably isn't the place for Courtney no more. Maybe Justin has a point, maybe Stephanie does have the upper hand after all, Natalya has been great support to her but this has got to stop, this line needs to end either Stephanie stops it or I will.