🍻Chapter.44🍻

The ladies managed to get a table to themselves and the place started to be pact by the minutes.
Daisy: "Oh My God, look"
There was a limbo going on but the girls were the boring ones and kept out of it and just talked between themselves.
Dean was talking to Roman and it didn't look good for anyone when Seth walked over, it was a shock, Dean and Seth were pushing and shoving one another and then it turned into punches and kicks then there was a fighting, they were taken out of the club for a little.
Courtney: "What was that all about?"
Rosalie: "I don't know"
Natalya: "Hey there ladies how is everyone doing?"
Georgia: "Just fine now, everyone is on the same page"
Natalya: "Good, that's great news I'm hearing"
Then she joined us because the others were taking issues too far and Trinity also came to join us too, it's no surprise because most of the girls are bitchy and you can't trust no one.
Rosa: "Hi Girls!"
Rosalie: "Hey, How are you?"
(Hugs)
Rosa: "I'm ok, I'm going to do a pole dance!"
Georgia: "What the?"
Noelle: "Do you think that it's a good idea to do that Rosa?"
Rosa: "Yes"
Courtney: "Ok, when are you doing that?"
Rosa: "Now"
Rosalie: "Get going then"
She made her way to the stage and just did this pole dance, it came out of nowhere and we all looked at one another and others were cheering, most people loved it and we did too, well just to keep her spirits up.
Summer and Layla were taking selfies with the guys all night long, Eva and Cameron looked up to no good but no one said anything but Paul Heyman's speech got to everyone, he was very entertaining indeed and what he said was very powerful too, we all couldn't wait for RAW next week.