🏄🏼‍♀️Chapter.12🏄🏼‍♀️

*Courtney's P

*Courtney's P.O.V*
So after I gave birth to Katie Marie, I decided to do just a little bit of exercise, It was good that I feel motivated again, I feel the energy now.
Noelle: "Not too bad now your out of pregnancy, hey wanna do surfing?"
Brie: "I'll come with you both"
Me: "Ok, that would be great"
So yeah. Brie, Noelle and I surf, I can now go on the surf board on my stomach and it's a miracle because I'm no longer carrying Katie and as for Alex well he loves his daughter, he's had more time with the baby then I have but that is understandable, he is doing what I do and that's protecting her.
Nikki: "Hey, are you three ok over there?!"
Nikki was chilling with Natalya, Naomi and Georgie. Where as Summer, Eva and Cameron are nowhere to be seen which is a little inappropriate right now.
Me: "Yeah Nicole, everything's great"
Brie: "I'll take care of them Nicole, don't worry"
Nikki: "Ok, if you three need me, well I'll be on my phone and I'm only over there at the bar with Nattie, Trinity and Georgia"
Noelle: "Okie Dokie"
(Then my ring tone was going off on my phone)
It was Eva, I took the call, she was only letting me know that Summer and herself are at the shopping centre and I ask about Ariane, yet Eva told me she didn't know where she went off to.
Me: "Ok, I'll tell the rest of them, bye now"
I shut my phone off, I couldn't help but stair at my boyfriend Kevin, he was around with TJ, Paul, Jonathan (Jon), The other Jon, The other John, Bryan and the rest of the guys!
Noelle: "Court, Court, COURT!"
Me: "Wow, must have been in my own little day dream huh?"
Noelle : "Yeah you were, your losing concentration, you said you wanted to cut down the pregnant belly and well this is your chance, your not gonna have it day dreaming are you?"
Me: "No, your right"
Then I snap out of danger and I focus onto exercise, Noelle's right I do have to work for what I want and well let's be fair Eva didn't have to bust her butt to get to the main roster, Me, Georgie and Noelle at least had one year at NXT with Rosalie and the rest of the NXT Divas.
It's an advantage for us three because we know the skills of Sara Del Rey and the new girls back at developmental.
I was done surfing for a little and us 3 (Brie, myself and Noelle) went to join everyone (Nikki, Nattie and Georgia).
Me: "It's very unusual that Summer still hangs out with Eva after everything she's said about her"
Georgia: "I know yeah, I mean for God's sake she's dog poop if it's anything"
Nikki: "Well that's Summer's own problem, I mean she's fine tagging along with Eva as long as she isn't flirting with our men"
Me: "That's true"
Noelle: "So when is your friend coming over?"
Me: "Oh she said she's doing things and she'll only be a couple of hours so I thought we had time to come over with the rest of the Total Divas"
Brie: "So who's the friend of yours?"
Me: "Well she's a childhood friend of mine, her name is Rosalie Perry"
Natalya: "Oh, I thought your sister was coming over to see the baby"
Me: "Francine?, yeah, yeah she did, she came yesterday, she's pure evil at times, I remember the times when we were kids, she's the eldest"
~ Flashback here people~
When I was a child Francine was kinda cruel but that's her way of being, let's be fair her life wasn't so easy at primary school, she was bullied for quite awhile and when she knew how to defend herself I think she took things too far, especially when I played with her doll, there was murder.
Francine: "What do you think your doing it's mine!!!!" (She never used to share anything)
Me: "I only want to play with her"
Mother of Mine would say "Stop fighting you 2", since then just slightly after we became close sisters because when we went to school there was sisters who never got along they used to kill one another and it only taught Francine and I to become closer and closer.
When Francine left school ages ago in London we moved to Liverpool so I could continue with my last two years of school and work, I'm only two years younger than my sister Francine and that's when I became the best of friends with Rosalie Perry, she told me about what happened to her and what them bullies did to her and her friend before I came to the school, she told me since losing her friend she felt so alone and because I was a freshman and she was mixed freshmen we both got along and became close like Francine and I so yeah that's it really.
~ End of Flashback~
Then Rosalie came over to say hi to my new friends, Rosalie and I were going to the after party just hoping that there is no chaos and everyone is going to be ok, well it never worked like that because on and off the WWE there is always trouble and if it's not you who gets dragged into a problem then it's your friend.
My Friend Rosalie and Ariane's boyfriend Vincent had a huge and I mean huge argument!
*Rosalie's P.O.V*
So yeah, I went to the after party to get to know Courtney's friends and I was obviously coming back to let Courtney know that I'm ok, I'm moving on with life and I even have a boyfriend only recently my boyfriend had a match with Courtney's boyfriend and well my boyfriend won so yeah Corey's the best, anyway yeah Courtney and Alex never make a fuss out of anything and that's good, I also talked to the other girls about kissing and boyfriends and all of that.
Noelle is saying that she's never kissed a guy and people were only messing with her like but what really took the piss was Vincent and his big mouth, he reminds me of my ex boyfriend Andrew Johnston.
Vinny: "Liar, your one lying cunt!"
(He said while he was drunk)
Me: "Courtney who is he?"
Courtney: "Oh that's Ariane's boyfriend Vincent"
Me: "Who is he to call anyone a lying cunt? He doesn't even know what's been said, if I were you I wouldn't have this"
Vinny: "What the fuck are you going on about?"
Me: "Who rattled your cage?!?!?!"
Noelle: "Oh My God....."
Natalya: "Vincent just please don't ruin this for Georgia, go in another room and calm the fuck down"
Me: "He needs a straight jacket and he wants certifying right away, he's nut he is!"
Courtney: "Rosalie, please not now, not in front of him"
Me: "Well someone's gotta tell him the truth one way or another, he makes false allegations about everyone, Where is Ariane to sort him out?"
Nikki: "Rosalie calm it"
I took deep breaths but he was acting like a child in Georgia's house, he threw himself on the couch like a 5 year old and I remember my brother Bruce at the age of 5 he was better behaved too although he can be a brat, anyway he accused Noelle and Alex of cheating, how do you think this makes Dean and Courtney feel?
For all I know they actually might start believing lies out of his mouth.
Then he starts making other false comments about me, he says that I'm a lunatic and I'm ruining the night.
Me: "What did he just say?"
John: "He said that you've ruined everything"
Me: "Me? Me?, he was the one who accused Noelle and Alex of having an affair, you know what I'm gonna kill him!"
Tyson: "No Rosalie, he isn't worth it, you've got the blame for enough!"
It was that bad Courtney and TJ were literally sitting on me, I was actually gonna kill him, he was pissing me off good style, However Ariane is just as bad because she was pissed as well and she said she'll move Vincent out and send him home but she never, he was there for hours and hours on end pissing everyone off.