💄Chapter.58💄

The New Girl in the WWE....
We know anything about this girl, She is Eva Marie's twin Emelina Marie. Courtney is the bravest person to walk up to her and have a chat.
Courtney: "Hi"
Emelina: "Hey there"
Courtney: "So what's your name?"
Emelina: "Emelina Marie"
Courtney: "Are you?....."
Emelina: "Yes Eva Marie's sister"
Courtney: "Well welcome to your new home and enjoy the ride, it's scarier than I thought" 
Emelina: "Thank you"
Courtney: "I'm Courtney Diamond"
Emelina: "Courtney, I've always loved that name"
Courtney: "Thank you Emily"
She gave me that same smile that Eva gave Nikki the first time she came to the WWE, this girl hates her sister and apparently they have always had a sibling rivalry since they were kids.
Now I wonder why everyone hates Eva Marie these days but oh well we have to get the show on the road and it looks like she wants to join us.
Courtney: "Hey girls"
Georgia: "Hey Court, wow who's the friend? She looks like...."
Emelina: "Yeah I'm Eva's twin sister"
Rosalie: "Nice to meet you, your prettier than your twin by the way"
Emelina: "Thank you ..."
Rosalie: "Please call me Rosalie or Rosette"
Evelyn: "It's a pleasure to meet you to Rosette"
Rosalie then gave a light smile and Emelina gave one back to her, there was only more to come, we don't know what it is but maybe it has something to do with Alicia being around while Georgia has an issue with her.
So in this show there is complicated relationships, friends fighting, sibling rivalries, weddings, wrestling, more wrestling and in general bitch fighting!
Well there a the blondes Courtney, Rosalie, Nattie & Summer, there are the Brunettes Noelle, Brie, Nikki, Cameron & Alicia then there is the rest of them Eva, Emelina, Paige, Georgia, Naomi and I have a feeling there will be more than what you could ever know.
Emelina and Eva have always had a sibling rivalry since they were born, Eva had the best of everything according to Emelina, she tells us that her and her brothers were left out and Eva was the favorite.
Eva is the now getting the best of everything out of all the Total Divas, she has been chosen to be on the cover of Maxim magazine and Emelina admits to her jealously but she wishes she could have everything like her, Eva just doesn't seem to realise that Emelina is the reason why Eva is even in the WWE so she says, Emelina says she was stupid for helping Eva out because all she did was take advantage of everything.