👰🏻Chapter.67👰🏻

*Georgia's P.O.V*
Today is my big day, I'm getting married, I have to say I have that excited feeling just like you know that butterflies in your stomach kinda feeling? Yeah that's how it felt to me.
I remember watching Nattie, Trin and Brie get married, I even remember Eva eloping then offically getting married after it Eva style and now they are all watching me walking to the alter in a white dress.
Registrar: "Paul do you take Georgia to be your lawful wedded wife?"
Justin: "I do"
Registrar: "Georgia do you take Paul to be your lawful wedded husband?"
Me: "I do"
(We said our vows)
Registrar: "You may kiss the bride"
This worked Georgia style now I'm Mrs. Gabriel in the WWE and Mrs. Lloyd in reality.
Courtney: "I'm very happy for you Georgia"
Me: "Thank you, I'm happy for me too, oh your little girl has grown so fast"
I was so shocked when I seen that child, the last time I saw her she was a little baby in her Mother's arms, one day that just might be me, I respect the Mother that Courtney is and I know about her past, back then I was selfish I didn't know and now I know.
Since being on Total Divas I have learnt my morals, what is right and wrong, what you must and must not do on reality TV.
Things change and people change and some people believe that I've changed and a lot will change, now I'm moving on with my new life, now is to put my narky parents behind me and be the girl I want to be, did I say girl? I meant woman now.