🎃Chapter.62🎃

It was Halloween and Friday night SmackDown a trick or treat Divas costume battle royal and none of The Social Butterflies won and that's for sure, however a Total Diva wins and that Total Diva is Nikki Bella.
There was no point in tonight what so ever but Courtney makes a good point about Nikki and John as everyone heads off home.
Courtney: "You wanna know something ladies?"
Emelina: "Yes?"
Courtney: "It's amazing how Nikki companied that she got fuck all and now she's with Cena she's gettibg the best of everything along with the benefit of the doubt"
Georgia: "That's true"
Noelle: "Hang on a minute, I know I shouldn't be saying this because I'm with Dean but let's be fair on Cena's behalf, John is a hard worker, the WWE is his life and I think Nikki is taking advantage just because they are a couple"
Rosalie: "Well that's true"
Everyone saw Noelle's point tonight but our aim is to stop Nikki before she takes advantage of everyone else just as well as Cena, she has to be stopped once and for all.
What Nikki is doing to us now is only the beginning, she won't win because we know that the people who laugh last, laugh best!
So yes Courtney went as Brittany spears, Noelle went as Robin, Rosalie Nicole went as Rosalina of the super Mario games and Georgia went as herself shockingly, everyone loved the diamond necklace she had on.
Courtney: "What was that all about?"
Georgia: "What are you talking about?"
Courtney: "Going as yourself?"
Georgia: "Yeah what's wrong with that? I'm the most gorgeous bad girl in the whole Divas roster"
We all know Georgia is someone to look out for at the moment on the divas roster but is she too full of herself?