👡Chapter.63👡

*Emelina's P.O.V*
I was so furious when Georgia said to Courtney that she is the most gorgeous bad girl out of all the divas, I was like well that's something my sister would come out with and there's something way too fishy about Georgia.
Me: "Is she always like that?"
Rosalie: "All the time"
Me: "She reminded me of my sister every minute for some reason"
Courtney: "Ah it's typical, we'll get over her eventually"
Noelle was saying how pissed off she was with Georgia back then and now, now every diva on this reality show are only kicking off trouble every oppertunity they get and its entertaining to watch but it's not fun to be apart of trouble and be thrown into it as a member of it.
I go to the beach and do my daily press ups, when Eva and I were signed here I started off on Nxt for two solid years and she was on the main roster right away, it's her fault that she can't wrestle and she has no one to blame for not taking part of the NXT developmental system but herself really.
I can't wait until the day I become champion and tell her "I told you so" that moment feels great when you know your right about someone and that is called the gutt feeling.
I believe that this situation with Nikki is far from over but let's face it Georgia might be the next person to turn on to the crowd.
Noelle: "I was wrong, your not like your sister in the inside"
Evelyn: "I thought so because I'm more of a tomboy and she's a girly girl and she gets everything on a silver platter where as I have to work hard for my goals"
Courtney: "She is a joke!"
Rosalie: "The Red hair doesn't do her any favours at all, she sucks!"
When I found out Summer was training with Eva well that went to prove that my sister can't wrestle for her life, so why is she here?
Noelle: "It doesn't look professional does it?"
Courtney: "What doesn't?"
Noelle: "Georgia's attitude as of late"
I couldn't of agreeded with her anymore than that, we've told her to her face was we think of her and she still doesn't care at all, it's ridiculous.