🐚Chapter.55🐚

*Courtney's P

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*Courtney's P.O.V*
I was just minding my own business today then I saw Eve and my Alex talking and I was trying to listen to what they had no say, I was hiding in a gap where they couldn't find me.
Alex: "Oh hi Eve"
Eve: "Hey there Alex, so how is your girlfriend?"
Alex: "Ah she's ok"
Me: "You've got to be kidding" (Whispering)
Eve: "Well just to let you know the thing with Johnny hitting on Courtney had nothing to do with me"
(On the Quiet again)
Me: "Liar"
Alex: "I know it was all Johnny's idea, I know evey thing about it, of course it had nothing to do with you, I was just a little annoyed that he thinks that I don't give a crap when of course I give a crap about my Daughter's Mother"
So far the only link Alex and I have together now is Katie Marie and it's true because we aren't married and she now exists but I'm only happy that Alex made it clear to Eve that I'm his and he's mine.
Eve: "Well it's what you want in your life really isn't it? I'm definitely not gonna do anything bad, I'm married and I was just telling you that this is not my idea"
Alex: "Ok bye"
After she left I came out of no where so he thinks I haven't been listening to anything.
Me: "Hi Baby"
Alex: "Hey Courtney what's up?"
Me: "Nothing, I didn't know you where here"
Alex: "Well yes I'm here, is Katie ok?"
Me: "Yes Francine has her"
Alex: "I seen Eve before and she said the while Johnny thing had nothing to do with her"
Me: "Oh well I'm in shock"
Alex: "Yes so am I, let's go home before Johnny sees us"
I got into the car with Alex and we drove off before more mutiny happens, you'll never know what's next in this world.