☀️Chapter.50☀️

After the trouble backstage Courtney and Noelle are about to join Georgia, Rosalie, Rosa, Natalya, Brie and Naomi near pool side before winter caves in but Courtney went to sort herself out first thing.
Natalya: "Are you ok Noelle? Where is Courtney?"
Noelle: "Oh she'll be here in a minute"
Natalya: "Ok, like to join us? She'll find us easy"
Georgia: "At least we are not on a big beach where no one can see us"
Naomi: "That's true ya'll girls"
Courtney was finished and she was making her way over only to be stopped by Eve Torres for the first time.
Eve: "Courtney, hey there"
Courtney just gives her that look as if to say, don't play nice with me girl, I know your evil type of look, Eve thought that she could catch Courtney out.
Eve: "What was that look for?"
Courtney: "Eve between you and I we both know that your up to something fishy, Noelle even knows it and I believe her, last thing before I joint my mates, I believe that it is you who is trying to pair me with Johnny just to make yourself look better"
Courtney then leaves her there and when she leaves, Eve gives that I'll show you who's boss kinda thing at the end, she thinks that she'll win but she doesn't realise that Noelle is in this picture now.