😘Chapter.48😘

*Courtney's P

*Courtney's P.O.V*
After last night I was more relaxed until I reunited with the baby, I was worried in case something happened to her but she was ok.
Me: "Alex, you took care of the baby"
Alex: "Yes she's my daughter, why not?"
Me: "Well could I ask you something?"
Alex: "Yes"
Me: "Do you still love me?"
I know I'm a pain in the neck but I was always asking him this because usually I feel like we are ignoring one another.
Alex: "Yes I do, what makes you ask that?"
Me: "I feel like I'm ignoring you"
Alex: "Well I feel the same way about you, maybe it's because of Katie"
Me: "You could be right"
Noelle should really class herself as lucky that she can't have children because it would only make her problem with Dean worser than what it is already.
Alex: "Well we managed to get Katie, I feel really sorry for your friend though"
Noelle has had an operation done and she got told she couldn't have children in her future but I know people who have been told just the same thing as her but they have children of their own.
Me: "Noelle is a year older than me, she really should live her life first though although I'm ok telling her all this stuff, she's not the only one who's been told that, I know loads of people who've been told that but they get a good outcome of it"
Alex: "Oh, she's probably be ok"
Yes she might be ok, it all depends on her now, I know people who have had the same problems as she did and yes life is a struggle but how I got Katie so quick I'll never know, it took me months yes but it took some women fricken years.
I went to see Noelle and by the time I made it to the door I saw Dean smoking outside of the house and he saw me coming.
Dean: "Courtney, I believe you are here to see Noelle?"
Me: "Yes"
Dean: "Well come on in, be my guest"
I walked in and right away she asked me if I wanted anything and I believe that now her life really has been mended, only she just doesn't know what I know already.
We just talked for awhile and I said to her not to bank on it or anything but I told her what I knew and she hopes it goes right, for a moment we were talking about Georgia and Rosalie and Daisy then I went home, Alex was back and never realised that I had my hair and make up done.
Alex: "Hello gorgeous girl, where have you been?"
Me: "Oh me? I only went to my mate's house"
I'm from London and I used different words to Noelle because she is American but she knows what I mean by the word "Mates" it's only the same as friends and Alex didn't get me when I said that to him.
Alex: "You where what?"
Me: "At my friend's house"
(Then he started to understand me)
Alex: "Oh, anyway, you are really stunning today"
Me: "Thank you so much"
Alex: "Your welcome"
He started to play peekaboo with Katie again, she really loves that and well weather you like it or not Alex and our daughter Katie are really close, I honestly thought he cared about the gender but really he doesn't he just loves his child, I never really realised it or thought out of the box about things.
I only know what kind of a Dad that Rosalie's Dad was towards her, he had no time for his favorite girl, he had more time for prostitutes than anyone else and he never helped her at school back when she was bullied, he stood there and accused her of the shit, trust me I grew up with Rosalie so I do know everything about it.
However with Alex I just know that he's gonna be there for her no matter how she gets through life.
I never thought I'd see the day come but tonight I was in the ring talking about my issues with Stephanie (the boss' daughter) and I thought I'd never see this coming, guess who returned to the WWE? Yeah you guest it John Laurenitis and Eve Torres and Teddy Long was only in the back, it was like a blast from the past and I was like just great this is 2015 nearly and we are going back in time to 2012! Perfect, just great!