⛅Chapter.33⛅

*Courtney's P.O.V*
Noelle is ok that's good, at the moment I'm not, Alex (Kevin) knows about my childhood and what's happened to my parents. I wanted no body to find out but they found out.
Anyway I'm near the balcony and I can see all the happy people below me and the wind blowing in my face. It's such a nice day out there and there's Nattie.
Natalya: "Hey Court"
Me: "Hey"
Natalya: "I know things haven't gone your way as of late and I'm sorry to hear about that but you have to stop being this way"
Courtney: "We all do respect Natalya, I'm a blonde, Summer is a blonde and Rosalie is a blonde and you wanna be the only blonde but your not now are you? One last thing, did you lose your parents over 20 years ago? No"
Natalya: "Oh I didn't know"
Me: "Yeah no one knows"
I know that Nattie is only trying to help but her help is only getting in the way and my heart break will never recover it's been over twenty years. I'm twenty six now and it happened twenty years ago, I was six, how could I even hide when people want me to open up?
Anna: "Hey Courtney"
Me: "Hi Anna"
Anna: "What is Dean doing?"
She is totally obsessed with Dean Ambrose but she has no idea that Dean is dating Noelle.
For some reason she is related to Kane and I don't know if she is a cousin or what, anyway I try to keep an eye out for her incase she does anything silly like Self-Harm because she's done that a lot as of late, Nattie keeps close too.
Me: "I don't know what Dean is doing, I haven't see him"
Anna: "God your pretty"
Me: "Thank you, Anna"
Anna: "Your welcome, I like your name too"
Me: "Thanks Again"
She is a really nice girl but she is a little annoying to Dean, Dean tries to get it into her head that he is dating Noelle but she has none of it, I try and help him but still nothing.
Anna: "I have to go, bye"
Me: "Bye"
Natalya: "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings before, what I was trying to say was you can't be miscible like this forever because people are gonna lose respect for you and your gonna lose respect for yourself just think about it"
Then I realise that she is right, things aren't gonna change, I have to accept life for what it is, it's cruel and so are some of the people in it.
I just hope that nothing happens to me now. I love my job, life is ok but I have to get on with it, I mean life isn't gonna be easy it's a challenge and that's what Nattie is trying to get in my head.
Natalya: "Have your thought about it yet?"
Me: "Yeah I totally understand"
Natalya: "You know people need to know the truth one day, that feeling can't hide forever, it has to be talked about, I mean your parents will be watching over you, when your ready to confess anything then you tell us ok?"
Me: "Got it"
(We hug and make our way to the beach)
I work with some lady I knew since year 11 of school to this present day and her name is Rosalie, I'm lucky to have her in my life, any other person is unlucky and lives their careers on their own.
Natalya: "Courtney are you ready to go yet?"
Me: "Just a second Nattie, I'm nearly done"
I wasn't going into the beach with my expensive black dress so I got into normal stuff and put my flower headband on.
Me: "I'm ready let's go Nattie"
So we went in Nattie's car, she was driving and we were talking about Summer Rae, obviously I don't have a problem with the girl and she's done nothing to me but she's been unprofessional in front of Nattie when she's around the fans or these important people, especially with the Martel people when they make the action figures.
Natalya: "Her behaviour is so disgusting it's so unbelievable"
Me: "I understand what your trying to say but I can't make any bad comments about Summer because she has done nothing to me, I mean yeah she had a little issue with Rosalie when she was on NXT but Summer and Rosalie have talked about it and well your issue is different I understand"
Natalya: "She should keep her mouth shut, if she wants to act unprofessional then well that's fine by me because she's just proving that she is a disgrace"
Me: "I'll try and talk to her, I won't mention you at all, I'll just tell her that she's out of order when it comes to important visitors and she should be more careful"
Natalya: "Yeah ok"
Then again Nattie has a point, Summer can be unprofessional and she can let the rest of the Total Divas down but not me, she ain't ruining my reputation and that's why I'm gonna pull her to one side not in front of anyone just me and her to talk about this stitch.