🍨Chapter.15🍧

*Rosalie's P.O.V*
I seriously couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe how pissed off I was at Vinny, I'm so pissed off at the moment but I didn't want to talk about it incase Courtney and I fall out because she is like one of the only friends I've got.
I wasn't gonna let anyone else destroy my friendship or relationships with others anymore, too much shit has happened in my life and I'm very annoyed so yeah the only one I can definitely talk to is Courtney because she's been my friend since year 11 and she always has and always will be my friend, I'll do anything for her and she knows it.
Me: "Are you ok Courtney?, how's the baby?"
Courtney: "Ah she's ok thanks for asking about her, she's just fine, doing great"
Me: "Well that's good, anyway I hope Kevin is ok too"
Courtney: "He's in the same mood as you I assume"
Me: "Pissed off with Vincent, yeah I don't blame him, I mean at the end of the day all the shit was caused by him and no one else but him"
Courtney: "He owes my boyfriend, Noelle and Georgia an apology"
Me: "I know and he's got the cheek expecting an apology off me, well he can fuck off I want him to apologies to you guys and girls first before I even go there"
Courtney: "You don't owe him fuck all, If I were you I wouldn't say anything"
So we eat our ice cream and we still talk about Vincent and well the person who I feel sorry for the most was Georgia because it happened in her house and whatever happens she turns out to be the cunt according to everyone else.
*Courtney's P.O.V*
Of course Georgia and Rosalie are gonna get the blame for all of this, Georgia gets the blame because it happened in her household and she's the boss they say she could of stopped the chaos before it begun and she never knew anything about it in the first place and Rosalie's gonna have all the blame too because she did something about it rather than sit there like a lemon and obviously someone has to stand up to these kind of people.
She believed in something and she stood up for her friends and her rights and she did what she thought was the right thing to do.
Me: "Yeah you and Georgia got all the blame for all of that shit"
Rosalie: "Yeah and you should of saw Summer's face, she was in the state of shock"
Me: "I didn't see Eva that night where the fuck was she?"
Rosalie: "God knows probably in cars with fellas"
Then the waitress comes over to collect our bowls, I love vanilla ice cream and Rosalie loves the strawberry, we live on it when we want to and well sometimes for us we just live on ice lollies, we went out for a walk along the beach.
We just got our stuff and left to see loads of people standing there on a lovely glorious day like this and yeah I wish it was like this back in England.
Me: "Hey Rosalie, if only the weather was like this in England"
Rosalie: "Yes that would be perfect"
Me: "I know, we need to have weather like this back at home"
Rosalie: "Come on let's walk over to the beach"
And So we did, we took the bus and traveled with our stuff to the beach, only we didn't know that Georgia and Noelle were already there...
I was looking outside the bus window and all I could see was the sun and nothing else but the sun it was that bright.