💍Chapter.27💍

*Georgia's P.O.V*
I couldn't be thankful enough to have such good friends like Courtney, Noelle, Rosalie and Justin's sister Chrystele.
However I think I've found my best friend on this little adventure and he's not a pain like my parents were.
I got out of Australia because of them although I really love my family so much, I really thought that it's now time to find my own love interest and that interest is Justin.
Me: "Justin can we talk for a second?"
Justin: "Ok what is it?"
Me: "I don't want to have children before marriage"
Justin: "That's ok you've been honest, I like people like that and I'm being serious too"
Me: "Really?"
Justin: "Yes, I really wanna spend the rest of my life with you which I have something to ask you"
Me: "It's not what I think it is, is it?"
(Gets down on one knee)
Justin: "Georgia Jasmine Martin will you marry me? you've been such a good friend to my sister and you've been my best friend for so long and I thought I'd do this sooner than later"
Me: "Yes, of course I'll marry you Justin"
I was so shocked, he hugged me for a bit then he kissed me and I was in a state of shock, I didn't see it coming and I never ever thought that this day would happen.
I told my Mother and Father about the engagement via text message, they were still not happy about me leaving them to argue and get on with it but they were happy for me because this is the beginning of a whole new chapter of my life.
Raquel (Mum) - "That's great news, my little girl is getting married, I can't wait to see you again"
Me- "You too Mum, love ya!"
Raquel- "Love you more Georgie"
I was happy, I'm so glad that this never turned out like how Eva's marriage life turned out to be, I'm glad that my parents appreciate me, although they haven't met Justin yet well they know that they are gonna get the chance soon.
Justin even told his family and that never scared me because I know that things will turn out the way I wanted it to be and it will be all perfect.
Chrystele: "I'm happy for you Georgia, you know he really appreciates you and so do I"
Me: "I know, I was just shocked that's all, I thought that something like this would never happen to me for 10 years"
Chrystele: "It's gonna happen so be happy"
Chrystele started to hang out with Noelle, Courtney, Rosalie and I. It made a difference to her and she was learning how to stand up for her rights when it came to Wade. Where Wade is concerned I really think that he should go and fuck himself.
I personally believe that he is jealous of the other men in the locker room because they have respect and know how to treat a lady like me.