👧🏼Chapter.66👧🏼

*Courtney's P

*Courtney's P.O.V*
I forgive Georgia and put the past behind us for Noelle's sake and for my own really, well sisters fight and I know we are not sisters by blood but we are sisters by spirit and that's what I figured out for awhile now.
Katie is now two years of age and that shocks me, I wish she didn't grow that quick but it's life and what I learnt by being on Total Divas is by keeping your friends close and your enemies closer.
Alex: "Are you ok Courtney?"
Me: "Yes I'm fine, what about you?"
Alex: "I'm ok too, just concerned, my little girl is growing up so fast, aren't you?"
(Picks up Katie and starts to cuddle her)
Me: "Yes, scary isn't it?"
Alex: "Yeah, is the problem with you and Georgia sorted out yet?"
Me: "Yes, it has done for two weeks now"
Alex seems happy for me now and back then I felt sorry for Noelle but now things are falling into place for us three, I'm not happy that my friend Rosalie couldn't stick along but it doesn't matter I move on with a exciting future on Total Divas, it's gonna be another great ride, I know it for a fact!
A lot of people say that Katie looks like me a lot and yes I do think she does too, she doesn't act like me though, I've noticed that she's like my Mother come back, shes a stubborn two year old and back when I was a girl I remember my Mum that way and that put a smile on my face, she might be a Riley but to me she'll always be my diamond.
Alex : "I was right wasn't I?"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Alex: "Not only does she have beauty she also has brains that kid!"
Me: "Yeah wonder who she got that from?"
Alex: "You of course"
Me: "I knew you were gonna say that"
Alex: "Because it's true"
(He kisses me, I know he is the one)