🚨Chapter.31🚨

*Georgia's P

*Georgia's P.O.V*
I was out and about with Natalya and she was talking about her hubby TJ (Tyson Kidd) she was telling me that he was good support and she was comparing Nikki's sister relationship with Brie and her marriage relationship with TJ and I had to stop her right there.
Me: "Hold up, what are you talking about? Of course a sibling relationship and marriage are different, I've got a Brother who sometimes pisses me off but we still try to work things out"
Natalya: "That's what I'm trying to tell you, why can't Nikki just go and talk to Brie about it, what she did was unforgivable and I'd never forgive her for that if she was my sister"
Me: "Yeah fair enough"
Then I hear a voice, it was Trinity coming towards us and she was calling our names so we stop and wait for her.
Naomi: "Nattie, Georgie, there you are, I just saw Nikki"
Natalya: "Did you confront her?"
Naomi: "Before I could she had a fight with Noelle over the Brie thing and it got physical"
Me: "Your joking right?"
Naomi: "No Georgie, I'm not"
Then I ran to where Trin said they where and Noelle was on the floor, Brie was checking if she was ok and Brie was still crying over Nikki.
Me: "Ok that Bitch has officially crossed the line"
Natalya: "Noelle is hurt what should we do?, are you physically ok Noelle?"
Noelle: "No my neck is hurting and she bashed my head on the radiator twice really hard"
Brie: "How could she do this to us?" (Still crying)
Then we called nine one one and got the emergency services ambulance because serious damage was done, we now don't know if Noelle is gonna be ok, she could have brain damage now, that's how far Nikki crossed the line. 
Brie: "What have I done? Poor Noelle, this is all my fault if only I...."
(Nattie Stops her right there)
Natalya: "Brie it's not your fault, Nikki is just a stuck up, selfish bitch"
Naomi: "She is right Brie, you can't blame yourself for Nicole's actions"
Me: "Nicole has crossed the line, the next time I see her I swear to God, I'm gonna..."
Natalya: "She is not worth it Georgia, I wouldn't even scoop to her level"
The only people who don't know about this is Summer, Rosa, Rosalie and Courtney and they have to be told before matters get worse for them too.
Me: "They have got to know, I mean Nicole might go for them next"
Naomi: "Well you have a point Georgia"
Immediately I told the four ladies who didn't know about this situation to know about the situation and they were shocked, they know not to go on Nicole book's at all, all we could hear was the noises coming from the ambulance, it was like a real life nightmare, a nightmare come to life. 
~Ambulance Sound Effects​​​​​​​~