💟 Chapter.45💟

*Courtney's P

*Courtney's P.O.V*
I'm really starting to realise that Katie-Marie is getting bigger and bigger and there's no time left to waste.
She's one little lady and well she reminds me of well me, Alex absolutely loves his daughter and I do too but I'm scared incase this with us does not ever work out.
Me: "Hello little Katie- Marie!"
She hasn't said her first word yet and I'm hoping that if she does eventually say her first word, I'm only hoping that it will be something special because Aunt Vicky remembers my first word really well.
Other than that, it's tuff being the Mother and Katie- Marie loves playing peekaboo, she plays it with Alex nearly all the time.
I was about to get her changed to get her to bed then I heard this Bianchi of a screech coming from no where, I get Katie to bed and I tell Alex to get good care of her until I find out what's going on.
It's the girl who is mentally obsessed with Dean and the girl who also really loves my name, It was Anna, she tried to slit her wrist and Roman was around and it was only Roman and I dealing with the situation and it wasn't an easy situation to be in, she was rushed to get help and I went back home, Roman started to get closer to her more than ever only as a friend so far.
Alex: "Well what was the screaming all about?"
Me: "Don't even go there, I'm so tired of this shit"
Alex: "It wasn't anything serious was it?"
Me: "It was Anna"
Alex: "What was she screaming for?"
Me: "She tired to kill herself"
Alex: "God that's not good!"
Me: "I know, I'm getting worried about her, I wonder what this is all about? I know it could have something to do with the fact that Anna had abusive parents and the fact that her life wasn't easy as a kid to now"
Alex: "Maybe"
Me: "I hope Roman is ok with keeping a close eye out for her"
Alex: "He will be, we all know Roman, he knows what to do"
Me: "I love you babe"
I said it so I know that he knows that I want this to work for Katie's sake, I really hope that I don't end up like Rosalie and what happened to her, if something bad happens to her then obviously something bad will happen to me, I know it!
Alex: "I love you too Court"
That night we were closer than ever and Paul was up to something really bad when it came to
John Cena, lets be fair, last year Alex and John didn't get along very well and obviously Cena was believed so I don't know what to say or what to think because John is like my Dad and things were crazy back then and I was wondering why they were hostile towards one another.
Me: "What is going on with this company?!?!"
Alex: "What are you talking about?"
Me: "The company is turning into a laughing stock, you are not there that much, John is having fights with everyone and I'm just done!"
Alex: "John, he is always causing a fight"
Me: "He gets the blame for everything and as for me well it's the same issue!"
Alex: "I'm sorry to hear about that Courtney"
Me: "If I didn't hear that then Anna could of been dead and it would of been too late"
Alex: "I know"
At the end of the day, I'm someone's hero, if I'm not the hero to my daughter then I'm a hero to a person who I know, Anna was grateful for myself and Roman to help her out tonight.