🐠Chapter.18

So Rosa Mendes is joining the cast? Well oh shoot! Never mind, we were all hoping for someone like Emma but it doesn't matter because we have our own backs no matter what. We went and walked along the beach again to get to the beauty salon, however we got distracted by the nice and colourful fish in the sea.
Courtney : "Wow, that's amazing"
Georgia: "Never seen it before?, well I've seen it when I lived in Tampa for a while"
Noelle: "Yeah same in NewOrlands"
Courtney: "I honestly didn't know that the American beaches are so great"
Noelle: "Well there's more still to come my friend!"
Georgia: "Yeah what she said"
We got to the salon and guess who was there? Yeah Ariane and her little bitch dog, we didn't want to cause a fight so we went to get something to eat and wait until she left or we'd go and find another one and they were are two main options really.
We don't like starting fights and that's all to it, we won't fight her because she's not worth it.
Courtney: "I might stay in America for good but at some point I'd love to go home and I want see my sister, she's been my big supporter since day one because my mother wasn't interested in my dreams and my Dad is always busy"
Noelle: "Don't you ever get nice weather in England though?"
Courtney: "Yeah"
Georgia: "Then stay here"
Courtney got herself into a sticky situation were she might just have to come home at some point in her life because her mother has been good and she has offered support but not as much as her sister Francine.
Francine already told Courtney that she is coming over to see her and the new baby
(Katie Marie) very soon when it suits her and Courtney. As soon as the walk on the beach finished they went back to Georgia's house while Justin was out for the night.
Georgia: "Ah so much stuff"
Noelle: "Oh our Jonathan is like that a lot"
Courtney: "I'm happy that Kev isn't like that"
Then Courtney gets a text from Rosalie telling her that she's gone back to Liverpool because her boyfriend has left her and she's pregnant with his child and she doesn't want him anywhere near, So Courtney calls Rosalie.
Courtney: "Sorry Georgia I have to make a phone call in the kitchen it's important"
Georgia: "It's ok I'll talk to Noelle"
So Courtney is about to call Rosalie and we don't know what this is all about, we only have one another to talk to, we both knew something was wrong just by looking at Court's facial expression when she saw the text on her phone.