🎇Chapter.68🎆

*Noelle's P.O.V*
It's all over, 2014 is gone, It's wrestle mania week and I'm not competing in a match so I'm gonna find a nice dress to put on and be backstage with the people who mean the most to me.
I saw it a dress I've always been looking for, it was like a mid night sky dress.
Me: "I love it!"
Courtney: "That's lovely"
Me: "I'm gonna take it"
Courtney: "You go Noelle"
I smile and I know if Dean was to be around I would actually be spoiling it and I wanna him to see me with this one in the day, not while I don't have it now.
I took it and I'm still loving this moment, I seriously can't believe that the Divas Champion doesn't have a match at WrestleMania.
Courtney: "God you must love to compete"
Me: "Oh I dl, this is what it's all about"
I'm not just your average TomBoy, I'm also a girly girl too and well I have the best of both worlds really.
Courtney: "Wait until Georgia sees that she will be so jealous"
Me: "I know"
As soon as I showed Georgia the dress she showed me a one she got and it was red, dark red with sparkles all over the place, it was pretty but it wasn't as beautiful as mine is, that's my opinion I'm very biased.
Well we got the road for the other part of our quest and the show must go on weather I'm full of sparkles or not.
This is my moment and I'm gonna grab it with both hands, Failure isn't an option to me or a queen!