💜Chapter.40💜

*Georgia's P.O.V*
I was happy to hear about Court's happiness but she knows that one day I will be the Divas Champion, only Courtney has put up with enough in her life time, everyone is proud of her including me, her daughter has got an idol and that's her mother Courtney.
Me: "At first I felt sorry for her but I'm happy for her, Stephanie treated her like garbage and now she can't believe what she's seeing"
Noelle: "You never underestimate a blonde"
Me: "No you don't not after that performance, I think she didn't want to let her hometown of London down"
Noelle: "She gave them what they want, a hometown victory after a little disappointment from last time"
Me: "Yes, she promised that she'd make changes but those changes have been done and she's proven many wrong"
Noelle: "Good for the girl!"
Courtney was backstage for a little talking to the other Total Divas and tonight, well there will be a party for the Diamond family, such as the siblings, aunts, uncles and cousins.
However my biggest aim is to become the first Australian Divas Champion before Emma, I hope I can nail it one day, I was ever so close at night of champions and I felt gutted about it.
Me: "Damn, I'm gonna train my hardest"
Noelle: "Good luck but I'm gonna be there first"
Me: "Ok, thanks, oh and we'll see about that"
I'm very close with Emma and Justin's little sister, other than Rosalie, Courtney and Noelle, I actually love them girls to pieces and they know me, they know aside of me that the other girls don't and that's the benefit of having other friends.
I heard that Justin's sister dropped Wade as a boyfriend she she stood up to him when he picked on her again, I was glad to hear her happiness too and if my friends are happy then so I'm I but in this business you never trust anyone so I'm gonna burst on to the scene and make it everything Gorgeous Georgia!
*Rosalie's P.O.V* (About Georgia)
I really love her as a friend, she's been there for everyone since day one and she's been an amazing friend to Justin's sister but I think she's getting a bit cocky, well the rest of the Divas should look out for her and Naomi, they are the Divas of the future although I'm the one who came out of NXT being Wonder Woman saving everyone every minute.
*Noelle's P.O.V* (About Georgia)
She's a really lovely person to be around and I love the Australian accent and I'm sure that Justin does too but there's still something about that girl, I believe that if the Social Butterflies ever part in the WWE, then I have a feeling that it will be her who splits the group up, She is saying how she is left out but hello I'm not the Mother of a Baby and I'll never have my own child but I'm not the one getting married either so yeah the only girl who should be carrying the group well it should be me.
Me: "Hey Rosalie, you don't think Georgia could be up to something do you?"
Rosalie: "There is a side to her that I think that no one will be able to trust but I think she'll be gunning for Courtney pretty soon"
Me: "Yeah I thought that too"
​The very next week On NXT....
Nattie's Husband (TJ/Tyson) and Georgia's Fiancé (Justin) have been feuding with Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville, they are the guys who Rosalie worked with before she got to the main roster. Tyson is looking to be the champion and people blame Nattie for why Tyson isn't champion right now, he gets told that he's no longer fighting Neville for the title but Justin will, what will stop Justin from becoming NXT Champion? Georgia? Well yeah maybe.
Me: "Just you watch, She'll screw Neville over"
Rosalie: "Yeah let's hope she does because it will prove that we were right"
Georgia has a lot of tricks up her sleeves and her recent actions as of late have been really selfish and one of us just might collar her over it.
There is something that she really needs to know, she is getting close to the fire and when she gets closer and closer to the fire then she'll burn.