🍢Chapter.28🍢

*Noelle's P.O.V*
So I hear about Justin's and Georgia's engagement, that's great good for them but I have the hottest man, he knows how to make a girl go crazy, especially a girl like me anyway.
This is no other man this is Dean Ambrose there. We were at catering for awhile then we headed off home.
We got to the car and I never liked the motion of the car and neither did Dean. We have nearly everything in common how great is that?
We were just eating because it took us long to get lunch, this meeting was taking the piss if I was being honest and there was nothing left.
Me: "That meeting was full of bull shit"
Dean: "I know it was" 
Me: "Dean, do you really like me?"
Dean: "I love you never mind like you"
Me: "Why me out of so many others?"
Dean: "I don't know maybe their bitchy or just cranks"
Me: "Yeah I'm like that too"
Dean: "But your not like that and you keep yourself to yourself so your decent and that's why I love you instead of like you"
Me: "Oh Dean"
Dean: "So far your probably the only one who hasn't cheated on me"
Me: "Why would someone cheat on you or unless they were ungrateful bitches?"
Dean: "That's because they were ungrateful bitches"
Me: "Well that explains it all, also one friend of mine is engaged and the other is a mother and the other than other is married"
Dean: "Wow your quiet"
Me: "I know and I was the last one to be in a relationship too"
Dean: "Damn"
Me: "I know it's not good"
Dean: "Have more confidence though, don't let anyone get the better of you"
Me: "Are you sure that I can do that?"
Dean: "Yes Noelle, I believe in you"
So we hugged for the a millionth time since we met and I'm the luckiest person ever.
I have no problems with my life at all I'm just the shyest that's all and I just need to open my mouth and talk to some people for a change.
So Roman tagged along and we went to find Georgia and have a few beers then maybe I might be able to have a little alone time with Dean however it's all down to him now.
Georgia: "Hey Noelle, hi Dean and Roman"
Me: "Can we come in?"
Georgia: "Yeah why not?"
Roman: "Nice place you have here"
Georgia: "Thanks Roman"
Dean: "Congrats on the engagement hope it works out well for you"
Me: "Oh yeah congrats"
Georgia: "Thank you so much"
Roman: "Ah no problem"
We were all talking about so many different things and Courtney still hasn't turned up yet neither did Rosalie unless they turn up tomorrow.
I notice that things won't be the same anymore, at the moment I'm only the girlfriend and I know that something good will come my way but at the moment I have to sit back and watch my friends be happy and I know my time will come eventually.