Chapter.13

*Georgia's P

*Georgia's P.O.V*
So Yeah until the very next day things were not getting better at all and it only got worse for Noelle and Rosalie.
Vincent's behaviour in my household was not good at all, I was out just talking to the bosses Stephanie and Triple H then I had to talk to Mark Carrano then I headed home to a big surprise.
Me: "Justin are you here?"
Justin: "Yeah I'm here"
Me: "What are the boxes for?"
Justin: "Oh I just thought I'd get you something, it's a little thank you present for cheering my sister up when you first got here"
Me: "Well it's nice of you to think of me that way, thank you so much"
Justin: "Your welcome"
I had no idea what it is, I was trying to second guess but I couldn't guess at all, I really wanted to open it but you know I'm scared because back when I was a child my parents have me a jack in the box when I was about five and it jumped at me and I should know by now that this won't jump at me.
Me: "Oh"
Well it defiantly wasn't jewelary, it also wasn't anything I expected at all. It was loads and I mean loads of lingerie and I do appriciate it don't get me wrong because I needed them.
Me: "Wait how did you know what size I was?"
Justin: "Looked on the label of them inside your draws, sorry"
Me: "It's ok I suppose"
Justin: "Yeah I got them for you for other purposes too, it just depends if you feel up for it"
Me: "Yes I do, yes we can"
(He smirked and yeah I even seen it)
Me: "Justin"
Justin: "Georgia"
Me: "You know, I can't wait to see the look on Courtney's face now that she isn't the only one with a boyfriend"
Justin: "Yeah I know"
That night it happened between Justin and I, nothing and nobody ruined this moment luckily enough, only I felt like I had to talk to Justin (Paul) about Vincent's behaviour in my household.
Me: "You don't know how angry I am right now with him, yeah Rosalie did kick off but she had a reason to do so"
Justin: "He is just crazy"
Me: "I know he is, he is not going near this house hold and I'll make sure that Cameron/ Ariane sees to it that way"
So after the sex had finished, I hear a knock on the door and for one second I thought it was Summer but it wasn't, it was Ariane, just the right person who I wanted to talk to.
Me: "Hello"
Cameron: "I'm not here to start a fight"
Me: "Of course your not and I wouldn't let you oh and I don't talk to people outside my door step now come in"
So she went in and she started making excuses for his behaviour and it's really hard faced to me.
Cameron: "You do have to cut our Vincent a slack, I mean he never meant to wind people up but all of the shit that happened the other night was all caused by Courtney's friend, not my boyfriend"
Me: "Oh really well as far as I'm aware it wasn't Rosalie who accused Noelle and Alex of carrying on, that was all your boyfriends fault"
Cameron: "He didn't do that"
Me: "Oh yes he did, I clearly told you five times to send him home and he was still in my house for four hours pissing everyone off"
Cameron: "I got rid of him as soon as you told me to and it's no ones fault that Rosalie has a anger issue"
Me: "You never took him home at all and like what I said he stayed there for hours on end and not only that yeah Rosalie kicked off but she kicked off only because of him and what he accused her friend's boyfriend of, I mean for God's sake Ariane, how would you like it if Alex accused you of having an affair with someone just slightly after you had a baby?, See you wouldn't like it and that's why she was about to kill him"
She didn't like what she was hearing so she ended up picking up her bag and she ended up screaming at me then I did it back and I said something that she'd really hate me for.
Me: "And if your lying cunt of a boyfriend turns up at this door again then I swear to God, I'll have him arrested and if you come here again the same result will go to you too now fuck off, go on!"