✋🏼Chapter.9✋🏼

*Noelle's P

*Noelle's P.O.V*
So yeah all week I felt like I was getting the silent treatment by everyone around me, I've never felt so alone in my whole entire life, my parents do want to know me but I hardly travel the world.
I have next to no friends or money and that's exactly why I came here to this company.
Then I see something at the corner of my eyes and I think I've heard my ears right, I think it was AJ and Anna fighting one another over this guy called Dean Ambrose.
AJ: "Get away from me Anna!"
Anna and AJ were fighting because Dean broke up with Anna and got with AJ just after Alex broke up with her and I didn't want to get myself involved in crazy shit.
Shortly after the fact AJ got rid of Dean and Dean couldn't help himself, he was just looking at me constantly.
Dean: "Hey there"
Me: "Hi" (Just reading my texts)
Dean: "What's your name?, no don't tell me, It's Brittany? Tiffany? Molly?"
Me: "No Dean it's none of them, my name is Noelle, Noelle Sherrington!"
Dean: " Oh? Nice name"
Me: "Thank you"
(He was stairing at me still, he well has a crush on me and there is no pretending that comes into it)
Dean: "So do you have traveling buddies?"
Me: "Yeah"
Dean: "Who are they?"
Me: "Courtney Diamond and Georgia Martin"
Dean: "Oh were you three at that party last week?"
Me: "Yeah, the girl with the blonde hair who had the fight with AJ is Courtney, the one who Justin was flirting with was Georgia she looks like Kim Kardashian and I'm the quiet brunette who never said a word"
Dean: "Oh, no wonder I didn't notice you"
Me: "It's ok I'm not as loud as the other 2 but I wouldn't be me if I was that loud"
Dean: "And you don't look for fights, you are a really interesting person"
Me: "I'm also the most boring person"
Dean: "Don't say that, it's only because you can't trust a certain people but that's the attitude to have in a company like this"
Me: "I suppose that's true"
Dean: "That's the spirit, anyway Roman wants to tell me something, he's been waiting for me for half an hour so I'll have to find him, I'll see you soon sweetheart"
Me: "Ok later, Dean"
Dean: "See you later Noelle"
Dean goes to find Roman and yet again I transform into my normal self, with Dean I'm a different person, on my own I'm doing the same old things and I'm acting as if I'm with him when I'm not with him yet.
I went to find Courtney and Georgia, Courtney was still with Alex and Georgia was still texting Justin and I didn't bother her, I went straight to bed and I dreamed about Dean and I all night for eight long hours.