🌷Chapter.39🌷

*Courtney's P

*Courtney's P.O.V*
There goes nothing I thought to myself when I was looking at myself in the mirror messing with my flower clip on my hair.
This is a massive opportunity against AJ Lee for the Divas title this week, I'm not letting London down now, not after the let down when I lost that match against both Cameron and Eva, they have no respect for anyone but I know AJ has a respect for me because she believes in me and she can see it and so can the people, they believe that tonight, I'm competition and I'm no walk in the park.
AJ was already in the ring, I huffed and tuffed for awhile then I dropped my clip out of my hair and I made my way to the ring, when the referee held that title up high in the air, I felt the atmosphere, I never wanted to let London down again.
The Match was underway...
AJ was totally dominating the match at the beginning and I started to turn things around in the match and it was not easy for her.
I picked up a hard and heavy win, It takes power to beat Paige and AJ now only because they are the only 2 who have a recent history with the title. (I headed backstage to recover)
AJ: "Congratulations, good match champ"
Me: "Oh My God, thank you!"
I started to cry and AJ hugged me then the other girls came along to congratulate me and Paige was in the background with another cobon because she's not the champion.
Rosalie: "This is your moment girl and you deserve this"
Stephanie was slagging me off for months because I lost to Cameron and Eva in a two on one fight and there's two of them and one of me but I totally turned the tables around now, she called me a loser but now, now she's wrong, I'm a winner!