💎Chapter.8💎

*Courtney's P

*Courtney's P.O.V*
We went back from the pub straight to the hotel and we were so tired. This morning I try to recover from that horrible hangover that I had from last night.
I listened to my music with headphones in very quietly because Georgia and Noelle were still trying to recover too and I couldn't get back to sleep.
I try other things and I thought that it was a good idea to check my facebook. I couldn't believe what I saw.
Me: "Oh my God I never beat up AJ Lee did I?"
Someone posted the video, I really think it was Zack Ryder who did it because he is never without his phone.
The caption was "This fight was so sick last night" and he tagged me in it.
Me: "I'm so screwed!"
I couldn't remember anything else at the night out last night accept for making friends with Kaitlyn, Natalya, Noelle, Georgia and The Bella Twins.
Apparently the fight was caused because AJ threw a drink at me, but good on me for fighting back I say. I went to get dressed and hit it outside, I met up with Zack Ryder.
Me: "Hey there Zack"
Zack: "That was so sick last night wasn't it?"
Me: "What are you talking about?"
Zack: "You don't remember the fight you had with AJ last night? Ah Court it was glorious!"
Me: "You didn't post it on Facebook did you?"
Zack: "Too Right I did, you got 30 odd likes for it"
Me: "Oh I feel popular already"
Zack: "So you should"
Then I see AJ screaming at her boyfriend, he looked so handsome but I didn't wanna get myself into trouble again like what I did last night.
AJ: "If Courtney turns up here again then she'll hear me, I swear I will have her head on a platter!"
Alex: "Babe calm down"
AJ: "I won't calm down, I think this is all over you that's why she did it, well she should of asked!"
Then as she walks away with her Divas Championship I was just minding my own business sitting near the dressing room putting my make up on and Alex (AJ's boyfriend) walks up to me.
Alex: "Hi, is this Courtney?"
Me: "Yeah that's me"
(Alex just couldn't stop looking at me)
Me: "Alex are you ok?"
Alex: "Your so beautiful"
Me: "Thanks, Hey Alex do you have a girlfriend?"
Alex: "Yeah, the girl you were fighting with AJ"
Me: "Oh so what are you here for?"
Alex: "Just wanted to talk to you, I'm just not happy with AJ at the moment"
Me: "Then Break up with her"
Alex: "I can't" (He said quietly)
Me: "Why?"
Alex: "She will go crazy!"
Me: "What type of crazy?"
Alex: "She screams, throws chairs, screams even more, smirks, she is pure evil"
Me: "Why on the earth did you get with her?"
Alex: "I don't know, at first I personally believed it was love and so did she but I realised that it wasn't, I had my eyes wiped and I feel betrayed"
Me: "I'm very sorry"
Alex: "It's ok"
Me: "It's not ok, I know it, Alex please just try your best to put your foot down for your own sake"
Alex: "Your so right Courtney, I do need to put my door down, I'm a man and there is no way that I'll be dominated by a woman like her"
Me: "Go on"
Alex: "Ok, goodnight"
Me: "Uh? Alex why did you say goodnight?"
Alex: "Because Goodnight means sooner or later and Goodbye means forever"
Me: "True"
Alex: "I'll get going"
So he was brave enough to knock on AJ's door and she let him in, God knows what happened.
Anyway there was trouble when Alex and AJ last seen one another.
He got rid of her and she went crazy like what Alex said and she went to look for a fight and that fight was supposing going to be with me.
The fight never happened because she was full of bullshit and she moved on with another person who calmed her down.
Until the next day.....
I got so distracted about yesterday and I saw Rosalie again which was another big distraction, I had no idea that she was working for the WWE as well.
Me: "Rosalie what are you doing here?"
(I threw my arms around her and give her a big hug, I missed her that much, I learnt a lot from this lady she is like a big sister to me)
Rosalie: "Yeah I work in the WWE. Only I work with Developmental, NXT"
Me: "Well I work on the main roster"
Rosalie: "How come you got on the main roster before me?"
Me: "I don't know"
Rosalie: "Anyway good luck"
Me: "Thanks"
Rosalie: "No probs I'll see you soon"
I saw her follow Emma who was a new member of the main roster too. Rosalie is the current women's champion for developmental, she'll be on the main rank soon.
Then I seen Alex Riley again too after I finished taking to Rosalie.
I went to play pool with Tyson Kidd and I didn't know that he came over to help me because I didn't know how to play it and Tyson wanted someone to play him.
Me: "Tyson who is that behind me?"
Tyson: "It's Alex Riley"
Me: "Uh oh"
I was still getting taught it but I did very well for my first go although I lost, well I never lost on my own Alex lost with me so I was fine.
Me: "Thanks for everything Alex, I knew a lot"
Alex: "Your welcome"
Me: "No one is in my room now I don't think"
Alex: "They can't be that drunk, it's only nine o'clock"
Me: "Well they usually are"
When I got to my room Noelle and Georgia were gone and I showed Alex where I go.
Me: "I go here"
Alex: "It seems comfy"
Me: "Well what your about to see it's gonna be weird but it explains why my second name is Diamond"
I opened my cupboard of jewellery and he was so shocked with how much was in there.
Alex: "You could get robbed"
Me: "I know but I feel rich with it, I've never ever showed it off though"
Alex: "Wow, anyway do you want to stay at mine tonight?"
Me: "Yeah, only I have to tell the others"
Alex: "That's fine babe"
So when Noelle came home I told her that I was staying with Alex only for the night and she said that she'd tell Georgia so I went with Alex freely.
We've been around one another a couple of times now but for two people Man and Woman who don't know one another that much well are relationship was that close we ended up having sex when we felt like.