😮Chapter.64😮

*Courtney's P.O.V*
Tonight on RAW it was me and Georgia vs Paige and Alicia Fox and at first everything was going so well, she was excellent in the ring against Paige as usual and she taggs me in and I do what I have to do then I went to tag her back into the match as she wanted but she jumps off the apron and I easily got distracted right into Alicia's scissor kick and she won the match for her and Paige.
Lillian: "Here are your winners the team of Paige and Alicia Fox"
(Georgia shouts at me for losing the match)
Georgia: "Wait a go Court, we lost this one!"
Me: "Why didn't you let me tag you when you were meant to be in the match? You moved off the apron, it was your fault not mine!"
Georgia: "Your such a Liar!"
Me: "Whatever"
I couldn't be bothered standing there arguing with her so I was about to leave the ring and the girls were right about her, she shown her true colours tonight as she drags my long blond hair while I wasn't looking and she threw me on the floor, she threw me on the four turnbuckles and dragged me outside the ring and I was pushed into the baracade and kicked me in the head five times then everyone boos her and she starts laughing about it.
She flows her hair back and fourth and she leaves me lying there on the floor where she leaves me.
Georgia: "Who's laughing now Courtney? Not you sweetheart!"
(She pulls the crying face like every other Heel Diva would do)
Georgia: "Boo Hoo!"
She still wasn't done, she got a bag of make up and threw the powder on my face and wrote the letter L with the lipstick on my forehead.
She leaves the ring all made up with herself and Noelle was right all along, I believe that at my party it was Georgia's fault, Cameron had a fault with Georgia earlier on when we started but I genuinly believe that at the time it was all Cameron's fault but this crossed the line tonight.
Some of the girls were in shock and some were not surprised what so ever.
Noelle: "I knew she'd do something like that, now she'll strike lightening at me and my Divas Championship"
Emelina: "She's a cancer!"
Dean calls Seth a cancer of The Shield and Evelyn calls Georgia the cancer of The Social Butterflies, we were right she was the crack in that shell.
I came back with my hair all over the place, like a bundle of mess and powder was in my eyes and I couldn't see a thing, I was blinded.