👺Chapter.52👺

*Courtney's P

*Courtney's P.O.V*
Alex was not too happy about Johnny wanting me to himself when he knew that I belong to Alex, that crossed the line for him so he went to the ring to tell Johnny how it was gonna be from now on.
I knew there was a reason behind it, Johnny was hitting on me and I had no idea that he was.
Besides the point I was getting myself dolled up then this girl who was covered up with a track suit was beating me down kick after kick one by one.
This was not a good day for me and Eve rushed over to find out what happened.
Eve: "Oh My God, Courtney are you ok!?!?"
Me: "I'm perfectly fine now leave me alone!"
​(I picked myself up and left)
She acted as if nothing was her fault, she was getting away with everything and Noelle only wanted to rip her head off.
I was told to go home, I was gonna be injured for at least 6 weeks and I need to recover the doctors told me, I took the time off with my daughter for the 4th time this year.
Alex: "Where is Johnny?"
Justin: "Dude, Relax I don't even know!"
Alex: "I'm gonna kill him!"
Alex was only in this type of mood now because of Johnny getting Miz and Sandow to attack him while Johnny leaves the arena like a big man when really he is not.
Justin: "Alex, calm down I don't think that this is a good idea"
Alex: "Well he isn't hitting on your girl is he?"
Justin: "No he is not, wait, now that makes me wanna kill him, come on let's go"
The pair of them hated Johnny's guts and they wanted reasons as to why he is doing this, I mean it was bad enough that now Eve is the champion again, in everyone's opinion but to me she wasn't a fighting champion that night, she did nothing, she acts like the whole world owes her something, she acts as if she owns this company but she doesn't and I'm gonna but her in her place when I come back and I'm gonna show her why this is.