👻 Chapter.61👻

*Courtney's P.O.V*
It is very close to Halloween and I decided to get as sexy as I can be and I saw my blue costume hanging there and I didn't know weather to put it on or not but I go ahead and do so just so I can have a look at myself.
I looked in the mirror and I thought I looked amazing and my eyes stood out in it so much, I actually looked good in that costume, I'm only hoping that Alex doesn't go mad at me for this.
Justin: "Court, what's going on here?"
Me: "Nothing just surprising Alex"
Justin: "Ok, ok I'll see you later, I better find Georgia"
Then I took a deep breath and went into the house hoping that Alex doesn't come any time sooner and I'm not trying to surprise him, I'm just scared of what he would say.
Me: "Oh God, I hope Daddy doesn't come early Katie"
She just cooed at me and I go and put her to bed and read her a bed time story and well the colour of my costume gave Katie a clue of what story Katie wanted me to tell her.
Katie: "Cinderella!"
Me: "Well what makes you say that?"
Katie: "This" (Pulls a bit of my dress)
Me: "Yes, I suppose that's true, anyway, once upon a time"
I continued to tell the story and Alex was on his way, he was about to come in and Katie fell asleep after me telling her the story of Cinderella.
Just on time I managed to fit jeans on and minus the feather on my head so it looks like I'm only wearing a teal vest top and he came in.
Alex: "Courtney, how's baby Katie?"
Me: "She's ok, I just told her a bed time story and she fell asleep as soon as I finished it" 
Alex: "Aww, I'll make sure I'm not too loud tonight"
Me: "Yeah just keep it down she'll be ok"
So my man, my king is home and my princess is asleep now to make my way to Rosalie's place, Rosalie's place for a night out, not just any night out, a Halloween night out.