😡Chapter.51😡

We all knew this was gonna happen!
Eve never did it on her own though, she got Big Johnny to cost Courtney the match in seconds, Georgia and Noelle were devastated by this. No one in The Divas Locker room where happy that Eve is a 4 time champion now but the fans say "Rather her than Eva Marie".
Which is very true but Noelle told Eve previously that eventually the championship will be her's.
I really don't think Eve knows what Noelle is capable of in the ring.
Noelle: "Next week I have a none title match against her, she better hope for her own sake that I don't pick up a winner against her"
Georgia: "Yeah because you will be the champion"
Noelle: "Eventually yes, yes I will be, I'm sick of this shit, she ran away from Kaitlyn every time she had a championship match with her but in my case she can run all she wants but she won't hide, all she's done ever since she came here was run her mouth!"
(Eve Attacked her and no one knew she was coming around)
Eve: "Who is running now Noelle? I accept your little challenge, I've already taken care of Courtney and once I'm done with You and Georgia I promise I'll destroy the Social Butterflies one by one"
She forgot about one person.... Rosalie, they think because she's only just got out of NXT people like her think that they won't reach their potential but she will, the girl has opened eyes since moving to the main roster.
(Eve walks away and leaves Noelle lying there)
Georgia: "bitch, are you ok Noelle?"
Noelle: "Yeah totally ok"
This only makes the team stronger than ever before, Eve needs to watch her back, we need to take Big Johnny down before people power takes over again, we don't want it to happen, history is re writhing itself again and again, make it stop please!
Georgia: "This is a real life nightmare, theses other deserving Divas will never be Divas Champion now"
Noelle: "Well not on my watch, we'll have to stick together and bring down people power so crap like this never happens again"
It was amazing how people think it's the end of the line but it's not at all, there is always a solution to a problem all you have to do is find it and that's what The Social Butterflies have in mind.
Will it really be over?
Will People Power take over again?
Well we will see.......