🚥Chapter.37🚦

*Noelle's P

*Noelle's P.O.V*
Last night we wished Georgia the best of luck, that girl was fighting tooth and nail for what she wanted since day one just for AJ Lee to gain her 3rd Championship, I mean we love AJ Lee, she is a inspiration but there will be someone else who'll become champion someday.
I try to forget about Dean breaking up with me but it just wouldn't leave me alone, I tried to fit in with him but obviously I don't think I'm confident enough to talk to him about it, I think nows the time for changes and I went to Dean's house.
(I knock on his door)
Dean: "Hello? Oh it's you"
Me: "Can we have a word?"
Dean: "Yeah ok"
So I asked why did it have to be that way, at the same time it killed me to talk about it. It was making me sick and I didn't know what to say, I wanted to know the truth at the same time.
Dean: "Well one I can't imagine my life without a family, two I recently broke up with my girlfriend and three give me a good reason why I should get back with you?"
Me: "Why are you worrying about us not having a family? We can adopt you know"
Dean: "I just don't want to be disappointed again"
Me: "Don't worry you won't be"
Then a magical moment happened for me and it worked, Dean and I are together again and nothing will break us no more, we made our promises and I headed back to the pink car I have with eye lashes on it to tell the girls the good news.
Courtney: "I told you it wasn't gonna be the end of the world"
Georgia: "At least something has gone right"
Rosalie: "Yeah"
Me: "I'm so happy right now"
Courtney: "I'm really happy for you too Noelle"
So everything is working out so far, just not for Brie who isn't in a good state with her twin sister Nikki or anyone else fighting in general like Eva and Cameron causing trouble everywhere they go. I guess it's not too bad for the social butterflies, it's not the end just yet, eventually one of us will become champion and that's all we can pray for at the end of the day.