🎐Chapter.21🎐

*Georgia's P

*Georgia's P.O.V*
All this time I've been helping people out even Courtney for instance, she hasn't had it easy, she's the only mother in the Total Divas cast and I'll give her credit for that and she wanted so many things, I took her to the blue belle fields and she seemed to be really happier and I'm happy about that so much. 
Courtney: "I'm ok, the baby and Alex are doing great so things aren't too bad"
Me: "That's good to hear"
Courtney: "So how is it going for you and Justin then?"
Me: "Well I don't know what to say"
Courtney: "What is that suppose to mean?"
Me: "I just don't know"
Courtney: "What has he done recently?"
Me: "Well most nights he is wanting more and soft ass over here is letting him"
Courtney: "I still don't get it"
​(I gave up and said it)
Me: "He wants Sex!"
Courtney: "Why don't you talk to him about it"
Me: "I've tried and he won't listen, but don't get me wrong he has been really nice to me since I consoled his sister about saying no and all"
Courtney: "Maybe you should take a leaf out of your own book"
Then again she is right, if I can console someone else then I can console myself, it just takes guts.
*Courtney's P.O.V*
I honestly think that Georgia was trying to protect Justin in away because if she isn't happy with something then she should reach out to someone and I know if I'm struggling I go to someone for help.
I think that Georgia is just being "Little Miss Independent" and it's just not working.
Georgia: "Your right and I hate to say it"
Me: "See I told you I was right"
(Messing with the blue belles)
I even have my own flower head bands and that's what makes me different in this group. I don't care about being the best looking or the most popular, I only care about being the best that I can be and if it's not good enough then oh well, I'm only good enough to my fans and friends, I give the best piece of advise.
Georgia: "God I really hope that Brie knows what she's doing tonight"
Me: "Oh I hope so too"
Then we heard the news, it wasn't good. Nikki costed Brie her match against the boss Stephanie and everyone started to fall out with one another over it backstage and I just looked at Georgia, I knew that this wasn't gonna be pretty.
*Noelle's P.O.V*
I was gutted and I was thrown in the middle of it with Nattie actually, there was chaos upon chaos going on. Nicole and Brie couldn't stop fighting one another and everyone was splitting them up.
Me: "This has got to stop, your acting like little elementary school girls!"
Nikki: "Keep out of this Noelle, this has nothing to do with you or your three silly friends!"
Natalya: "Nicole, calm down!"
It turned into a nightmare and all I could see was Steph smirking in the background because things have finally gone her way, I bet you that she was rubbing her little hands together over it.
Me: "I bet you Stephanie is rubbing her little hands together!"
Courtney: "She probably is"
Georgia: "This is terrible what are we gonna do?"
Me: "We'll probably be fired"
(Then Court gave me that look)
Me: "What?"
Courtney: "Joe's Comforter over there"
Georgia: "Well I hate to say it Court but she's got back up now, if we cross the boss then we'll so be fired, she's probably right"
Courtney: "Negative Nancy's!"
Then she looked down and thought, oh yeah maybe she's right, We know for a fact that none of us will make it out alive now.