🔫Chapter.22🔫

*Georgia's P

*Georgia's P.O.V*
This time Court and I headed over to Noelle's place and I couldn't bear the thought of what Stephanie's plans are for the Total Divas.
Me: "She will sack us, I can see it"
Noelle: "Well that's what I said"
Courtney: "She is picking on the wrong people, she is punishing the wrong people if I'm not mistaken"
Noelle: "That's because your not"
Me: "This is awful, I wonder what's gonna happen tonight on RAW? because we aren't needed tonight"
Courtney: "Well that's something that we will have to find out for ourselves then"
Then something surprising happened, Rosalie changed her hair colour to blonde and it suits her so I think anyway and moved to the main rank like us only she started her path on NXT and she beat the Divas Champion Paige with Nattie on commentary.
We even seen Brie Bella's name become mud and we thought well on Smackdown this week, well it's gonna be our mission to get there no if's or but's about it.
Courtney: "I feel as though we've all got a gun to our heads, well what do you think?"
Noelle: "I said that before but you made a comment over it"
Me: "HEY, HEY, HEY, have you girls ever listened to yourselfs? And don't you think that the anger, worry and fight is only between us?"
Noelle: "Maybe? Maybe not?"
Courtney: "She is right, this fighting is happening over us all, no body else, we are fighting one another and this has to be talked about before someone gets seriously hurt"
So we talked it out and we thought of a plan while we were in our group hug and Stephanie is doing this to us, she hates everyone in her way and we are the 3 to stand up to her.
Courtney: "Well what are we?"
Noelle : "The Total Divas?"
Courtney: "Yes but no, what were we before that?"
Me: "Mark Carrarno used to call us The Social Butterflies, because we never flutter away from
one another"
Courtney: "Exactly and if Nikki and Stephanie have a problem with that then they can say it to our faces!"
Me: "Yeah girl, high five!!"
(We gave high fives, thought of our plan and we went to sleep to think of our big plans)