Chapter.16

*Georgia's P

*Georgia's P.O.V*
Yeah Noelle and I were near by, we had a umbrella up, a beach towel to put on the sand and we were reading our books until Rosalie and Courtney came over.
Me: "Hey"
Courtney: "Where did you two come from? Rosalie and I were gonna go for a stroll and you 2 got here"
Noelle: "Ah long story"
Rosalie: "Oh God, here comes Eva Marie"
Me: "Oh more trouble, what does she want?"
Eva came over and she was talking to me about Ariane and I simply told her that I wasn't interested, I told Ariane straight and she's to never come near me or my friends and family.
Me: "Eva stop giving everyone HELL and just get out of here will you!"
Eva: "Why are you both falling out? that's what I'm asking you"
Me: "Well that's for me to know and you to find out and if you want to know so bad then go and ask Ariane why I'm not talking to her!"
Rosalie: "Yeah now mind your own business, you nosy bitch"
Eva: "What did you just call me?"
Rosalie: "You heard!"
Eva was gonna attack Rosalie but then she left and stared to smirk and laugh instead and I thought to myself, like what the fuck happened just then? Music stared to play as it got really and I mean really late.
So in the end after all the chaos while the music was playing we went to find ourselves a place where we can eat and things weren't too bad of a night, It wasn't freezing, it was like holiday weather just how it should be.
Me: "What nice weather we have of a night"
Rosalie: "Nice holiday weather"
Courtney: "Yes I agree"
Noelle: "Yeah changing the subject for one second? Georgia what was that about with you and Ariane? I know Nattie and Nicole and Eva have already mentioned it but I haven't got the full story as to what's happened"
(Before I could say anything Courtney jumped in and said what she had to say)
Courtney: "Apparently according to her boyfriend Vincent, you've been sleeping with my boyfriend Kevin"
Noelle: "What? That's just crazy!"
Rosalie: "I know, he wants certifying but I was stopped from killing him that night because Courtney and TJ thought that I get blamed for enough"
Courtney: "And you did back in high school, don't you remember?, the time you told me when you were accused of being racist to that girl and you were really close friends with her? Before I came on the scene and Jordan and Joe knew it wasn't you? That's why I didn't want you to get the blame!"
Me: "It doesn't matter Court, Rosalie and I got the blame for it anyway, I got the blame because it happened in my house and according to Ariane I should of stopped it because it happened under my roof and I didn't know what happened and Rosalie got the blame because she was only doing it to defend you and Noelle because she knew that Noelle's not like that and she knew that you only just gave birth to your daughter Katie, worser shit could of happened and knowing you, you could've believed the wrong person"
Rosalie: "Well Georgia is right because according to Ariane, we were just as bad in the situation and we never started it"
Noelle was shocked and when she found out about the whole thing she started to cry and get really upset, Courtney went to see to her and Rosalie and I looked at one another.
Rosalie: "Now do you see why I wanted to kill him?"
Georgia: "If I had the chance and if I'd of known then I would of backed you up"
Things weren't easy, things only got worse and worse by the minutes, I'm so glad that I made that threat because if I'd of seen her or Vinnie step on to my door step then I would of gave them both barrels.