😊Chapter.11😊

*Noelle's P.O.V*
We were all glad that Courtney has had that baby and she is staying with Alex.
It only gives us room and I'm gonna feel sorry for Alex he will have to clean up after the messy munchkin and we were talking to one another about it until Georgie gets phone call, not just any phone call just one of the most important ones, the phone call was off Mark Carrano.
Georgia: "Hello?"
Mark: "Georgia Martin?"
Georgia: "Speaking"
Mark: "Pass this message on to Noelle and Courtney too, all three of you will appear on Total Divas from now on"
Georgia: "Ok"
Mark: "Bye"
Georgia: "Bye"
Then I heard screaming with joy of corse. I was wondering what the phone call was about.
Me: "Georgie, what was the phone call about?"
Georgia: "Courtney, You and I are now going to be filmed on Total Divas"
Me: "Yes high five girl!"
(she gave me a high five)
*Georgia's P.O.V*
I go to find Courtney, Alex's apartment was only around the corner, Courtney now shares with him, I knock on the door.
Alex: "Hey there, you must be Georgia Martin"
Me: "That's me"
Alex: "Nice to meet you, I suppose you want to give a message to Courtney?"
Me: "Yes I do"
Alex: "Wait there"
He calls her name and when she walks to the door step, there she is, there she is with her baby girl.
The baby was blue eyed with blonde hair, exactly like Courtney.
Me: "She is so pretty, she's just like you"
Alex: "I told you our little girl looks like you"
Courtney: "Oh, anyway, what is it that you wanted to tell me?"
Me: "We're on Total Divas"
Courtney: "Oh my, Aww I can't believe it"
She was so excited to hear about being featured on Total Divas.
Me: "Mark told us to meet him as soon as possible, Hey what's the little princess called?"
Courtney: "Katie Marie Riley"
Me: "That's such a cute name for her"
Courtney: "I know"
So after I waited for Courtney to sort herself out we all went to see Mark. Court, Noelle and I saw him, he had that smile on his face, like he knew what to do with all 3 of us.
Mark: "Girls meet the other cast of Total Divas"
There they where. Eva Marie, Brie Bella, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Summer Rae, Naomi and Cameron.
Mark: "And girls please meet the social butterflies themselves Courtney Diamond,
Noelle Sherrington and Georgia Martin"
Natalya: "Courtney, the third blonde, just great anyway, welcome to Total Divas and don't get on the wrong side of me"
Noelle: "Oh we won't"
We didn't want no trouble, I don't think anyone will be accept for that Eva Marie with the red hair, she seems like trouble.