🔝Chapter.38🔝

So the third season of Total Divas came to an end and Courtney, Noelle, Georgia, Nattie, Brie and Rosalie were all together and on the other side was Summer, Rosa, Nikki. Eva & Cameron.
Renee was interviewing all the Total Divas and the first person she came to was Georgia, The people had a lot of questions to fire at her.
Renee: "So Georgia, you have had your differences with some of the girls in this season of Total Divas and that includes Cameron, what do you have to say about your adventure?"
Georgia: "Well I've been dreaming of being a model ever since I was a little girl and it's finally coming true, my dream is but someone had to ruin everything"
Cameron: "Err Girl bye, it was Rosalie who started all of this"
Rosalie: "Me? Me? It was all your boyfriend's fault, he caused that fight that night!"
The bickering continued and everyone was arguing, most of the Total Divas were on Georgia's side accept for Eva.
Renee: "Ok, Ok, that's enough, we also heard that Georgia went for the Divas championship and she wasn't successful, now moving on to Courtney, you lost your career and came back how did it feel?"
Courtney: "Things were good, Rosalie give me confidence back and I did well and I beat Paige"
Renee: "That's good, At least your improving"
Right away we mentioned the relationship that Noelle and Dean have, Justin's and Georgia's and Alex and Courtney's.
The other Total Divas talk about their relationships and things were a little dramatic but at the end of the day things were going great too.
In the end there was people's issues and they all left the building and all we wait for now is for season 4 of Total Divas, will there be a new Total Diva on the scene?, What's to come? A new adventure begins.
They are going to film the Fourth season and there's a secret, a secret that has been kept for months on end, Nattie wasn't too pleased about Summer being in her car and Rosa wasn't too happy being in the middle of the fight that night when Nattie ragged Summer's hair.
(Courtney was backstage with AJ Lee).
Courtney: "Hey AJ"
AJ: "Hi Courtney"
Courtney: "Will you be on Total Divas?"
AJ: "I'd love to but sadly I'm not gonna be there, sorry"
Courtney: "It's ok I was just asking"
AJ: "Say you were good against Paige the other week, I was wondering if you would like a shot at the Divas title?"
Courtney: "Yeah, why not?"
AJ: "You got it kid, good luck"
AJ was allowed to pick her opponent and she thought about giving Courtney the chance to step up after everything that's happened to her over the months flown by.
Courtney: "I felt like I was beneath everyone else but now I feel on top of the world"
AJ: "That's good to hear, I can't wait to have this match with you"
Anyway that is next week and the Total Divas are in tag action tonight, The team of Cameron, Rosa & Eva vs The Team of The Social Butterflies and also the cast of Total Divas the team of Georgia, Noelle and Courtney.
Team Social Butterflies would win the match when Courtney hit the in Court finisher to Eva and there would be chaos exploding in the ring after Cameron, Rosa and Eva explodes attacks on Courtney, Noelle and Georgia, in the end the Heels escaped the ring for this music hit.