😈Chapter.57😈

It was all over the internet, nearly all the Divas are on Total Divas so the two cast members added is Alicia Fox and Paige.
Now there is Courtney, Georgia , Noelle, Rosalie , Nattie, Cameron, Summer, Nikki & Brie, Eva, Rosa, Naomi and now the new ones Paige and Alicia.
Courtney: "Alicia and Paige are trouble"
Rosalie: "Not just trouble, double trouble"
Noelle: "Wa wa wa!"
Natalya: "Will you stop doing that"
Summer: "Where did Georgia go to?"
Rosalie: "Back to Australia to see a few family members, she'll be back soon"
Summer: "Oh"
Rosa: "I don't know about you all but I really like Paige and not only that you know the guys on this show are awful"
Eva: "Not all of them"
Rosa: "Chicks before Dicks, Chicks before Dicks"
Naomi: "Oh Rosa, that's so typical of you"
Rosa: "I know"
Cameron was just looking at her nails as she was walking her dog which acts like a Total Diva at times, Cameron even had the Dog's nails painted two seasons ago.
Courtney: "Noelle I have a question for you"
Noelle: "Oh yeah and what's that?"
Courtney: "What type of woman would take her dog to a salon for her nails to be painted? It's crazy!"
Noelle: "She is crazy and ok telling others they are"
Courtney and Noelle can only trust Brie, Rosa, Nattie, Rosalie and Naomi and no one else really, with Alicia and Paige coming on the scene what will happen next?
Courtney: "I think we will be in for a massive shock"
Noelle: "I think so too"
Anna Rowland and Chrystele Gabriel are background characters on a Total Divas and so is Layla, I have a feeling that they will come on this program next and I genuinely believe that the whole of the Divas roster will be on here accept for the famous AJ Lee.
~ A few weeks later~
Georgia: "I'm back girls"
In the room at the time there was only Courtney, Noelle and Rosalie.
Georgia: "What's wrong? Why aren't you all happy?"
Courtney: "Paige and Alicia Fox are on Total Divas!"
Georgia: "What?!?! Are you kidding?"
Rosalie: "No, no she's not kidding, have a look, it's all over the internet"
She saw it and the look on her face, her and Alicia have been arguing in real life and on international world wide television.
Alicia is definitely jealous of Georgia and there is something that rubs it in, Alicia is usually up to why Justin and Georgia argue and the arguing is always behind Justin and Alicia flirting and that's why Georgia has been pissed off for months and she took her spite out on everyone else, no one knew why she was angry but I think this pretty much explains it all doesn't it?