😱Chapter.10😱

*Courtney's P

*Courtney's P.O.V *
So time flew by and I had to break the news to Alex, I just had to, I couldn't pretend and
I certainly couldn't keep secrets from him no longer, I was called up back to London to finish off my modelling career.
Me: "Hey there Alex"
Alex: "Hey babe, what's happening?"
He didn't expect me to cry, he gave me a hug right away and he told me to cry as hard as I could rather than just bottling it up.
Me: "I'm going back to London"
Alex: "No you can't... We only just met, Don't leave me now"
Me: "I have to, I'm sorry"
He hugged me more and he told me that he's going to miss me and I told him the same thing, I went to the airport and rushed to the plane to go back there. Before I knew it I was home, it seemed like a very long and I mean long time.
(AJ was still winding Alex up over me)
AJ: "You miss her?"
Alex: "Yeah, I'm missing her so much, I want to see her right now"
AJ: "You in a relationship with her?"
Alex: "Yes"
He kept calm but he wanted to be upset and couldn't, not in front of AJ anyway and AJ saw a leaflet, a tour I was doing signing autographs.
AJ: "Alex look what I found!"
He looked at the leaflet with her and he thought that she was lying but this time she was telling the God's honest truth.
AJ: "She is coming back here"
Alex: "Really?"
AJ: "Do you think I'm lying?"
Alex: "I don't know"
AJ: "Well it's true, she's coming back, you want to go with me then?"
Alex: "Yeah"
(He hugs her and she stairs at the corner as if to say get me out of here).
So they get a train along there and I'm still there since four o'clock in the afternoon, times been flying by and it's neatly nine o'clock in the afternoon and Alex and AJ made it on time before the closure at 10.
Me: "You made it"
Alex: "Yes I did"
Me: "Do you want the good news or the bad news?"
Alex: "Good news please"
Me: "I don't know if it is good news to you but it's definitely good news for me, I'm pregnant"
Alex: "Really?" (He was shocked)
Me: "Yes"
He went to kiss my stomach and AJ felt like she was wasting her time, AJ looked and skipped away, she obviously didn't want to see us make out the way we did.
Alex: "And what's the bad news?"
Me: "I still have other tours left"
Alex: "Cancel it, disappoint them, it's your life not theirs"
So I did and I told them that I had personal issues and everything else was cancelled. So many months later, my water broke and I had to be rushed into hospital, Alex couldn't look. He turned the other way.
I never screamed I just pushed until she was born, she was finally into the world and the nurses had to tend her quickly. I just watched and I had no idea what was going on and Alex came back to comfort me.
Alex: "Court, is everything ok?"
Me: "Yeah, it's all ok now"
I realise that my focus has to be on my career and my child, nothing else gets in the way, my friends have to be on other occasions but now I'm loving this time although it's a painful one.
Alex got her out and it's really hard trying to think of a name, I'm sitting here thinking to myself, this is it and he is the right one for me.