Chapter.25

*Courtney's P

*Courtney's P.O.V*
I knew my fate was around the corner somewhere, it was hard for me. I stayed with Noelle and Georgia for the rest of the week because I know that this could be the end of me. I've promised that I won't let people down, not even my fellow Londoners tonight. I was dreading tonight for so long, Noelle has overcome the odds and so has Georgia. I had a little something to say to my girls before this match of mine begins.
Me: "Well this could be the past time you see me at all, I'm sorry if I let you down, the both of you believed in me when others didn't and if thank you for that and I love you both"
Georgia: "You go out there girl and you kick Eva's ass, weather you lose or not tonight, well it doesn't matter, we are still gonna be proud of you, go and get them tiger!"
She really thought about what Justin said and I gave them a hug before getting to the ring, I was waring the new Social Butterflies t-shirt with my ring gear on, I keep the t-shirt on because it's a moment.
Stephanie comes out and makes a last minute change, she says to me that I'm not just facing Eva Marie tonight, I'm facing Cameron too so now it's changed into a two on one handicap match and now I'm definitely gonna lose.
Noelle: "She can't do that!"
Georgia: "She just did"
Noelle: "Evil B*tch!"
I tried my best fighting them both off and it was on.
Only the worst part was when they constantly ragged my hair and ragged me like a rag doll.
Cameron was on a role in this match and Eva did nothing but rag me all through the match and that's the only thing that she's good at, I did all I could but it wasn't enough, Cameron's music hit and Stephanie was made up with her little self.
I cried and everyone booed Stephanie when she appeared on the tron singing "Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, hey hey hey, goodbye" and when she went off the screen everyone started to cheer me and chant "Thank you Courtney" all over and all over again. I still cried and I couldn't believe that something like this has happened to me.
I saw Rosalie come down the entrance ramp to the ring where I was, she helped me up.
Rosalie: "Everyone is proud of you, you know that right?" (She never had a mic)
Me: "Yes of course I do"
(She gave me a hug, then the other girls Noelle and Georgia came down to hug me too)
I had last words for the WWE universe before I get back to my normal life.
Me: "Just have to say something, you didn't think I'd leave without saying goodbye right? Well I'm very sorry if I have let anyone down tonight, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for all your support and well all I can say is, well I'm home now, home sweet home, it's great to be back in London and I'm gonna miss everyone, thanks again, I owe you all, I love you, goodbye everyone"
(I still cried, then Stephanie came down to the ring again all made up with herself)
Stephanie: "One last thing that I have to say, because Courtney is FIRED, well You and Georgia are off the hook Noelle, because if Courtney over here would of won her match tonight, well I would of fired the three of you on the spot anyway and how can I forget the new girl Rosalie Nicole? I believe your the New Social Butterfly? Well your match is against Me next week on RAW and if you lose your fired too!"
Rosalie: "Oh yeah and what happens if I win?"
Stephanie: "Then I'll think about hiring Courtney back"
Rosalie: "Bring it On!"
So it wasn't goodbye forever, it was only goodbye for now, it all depends on Rosalie, I can't bank on it like but if she wins I just might get my job back, people started to cheer and I'm starting to think well I owe that girl my life.