Chapter.43

*Georgia's P.O.V*
Five Weeks later when that incident was forgotten about I had another incident with my skin, my skin went lighter white and it's usually an olive colour, I tried my new bikini and obviously it looked contagious and so went to the doctors.
Me: "Well is it serious?"
Dr: "Not really, you probably haven't been in the sun for a long time that's probably it"
Me: "Oh?"
So I did what he advised me to do and very much everything was fine for my shoot although she is a rubbish doctor and anyone could of told me that one. 
Courtney: "How are you and Noelle getting on?"
Me: "Ok and I've gone good with Rosalie too"
Courtney: "So we are all back in everyone's good books?"
Me: "Yes"
Courtney: "Good!"
Noelle and Rosalie came a long to see what was going on with Georgia too but everything is going right accept for one person who's extremely jealous of Georgia and that person is former Total Diva JoJo.
Courtney: "Have you talked to Justin's sister recently?"
Me: "Yeah once or twice, she's good now, She finally got shut of a Wade and good for her is what I say"
Noelle: "That's so good to hear!"
Rosalie: "Someone is in a mood"
Noelle: "How do you know?"
Me: "Look"
Everyone was looking at JoJo just staring at Georgia's new Photoshoot pictures, she flirt through the lot and walked away.
Courtney: "Ok it's not the wisest move she has ever made but it looks like she has it in for you"
Me: "Oh My...."
JoJo had to let Justin go back in season 1 because Justin is about fifthteen years older than Jo and they both life in different worlds, Georgia is way older than JoJo so there is a different age group.
Rosalie: "Well it's not your fault that she was born  year to you"
Courtney: "Well I don't know, she really shouldn't be here if she isn't happy"
Daisy: "I agree, something isn't right"
Until NightTime...
Courtney, Noelle, Georgia, Daisy and Rosalie were all talking on the comptuer and they were getting ready to go to the club.
Eva Marie shows a sign of jealously because yes she went up for Maxim Magazine and she shouldn't be jealous of anyone but she is jealous of Divas Champion Courtney because she is new into the industry, she had more months on NXT more than Eva Marie but less than Rosalie and she's now champion.
Me: "Someone's jealous"
(Looking at Eva as she stairs down Courtney)
Noelle: "Her time will come, she just won't have that time for long, that's all I can say"
Noelle is not a bitter person, she isn't a bitter person at all, she is the person to think of others before herself and she's happy for everyone but I  believe that when the time is right she'll pounce on that moment just like a little tiny kitten.
Courtney: "Come on let's go we'll be late"
Daisy: "Ok"
The 5 girls just about got into the limo as they left and everywhere was chocker in the club, it was pact there was a load of people.