📺Chapter.47📺

*Noelle's P

*Noelle's P.O.V*
Rosalie made us watch this, it was Myself, Rosa, Rosalie, Eva, Court and Summer watching this at the backstage area, it was Bayley vs Charlotte and honestly it shocked me, The NXT upcoming talent are really scary, they scare me out of with width.
Rosalie was on NXT and she did so much to prove herself and eventually get herself on the main roster and now she has got her place on
Total Divas.
Me: "They are Talented girls, one day they will probably be on the same show as us"
Rosalie: "That's what Paige and I have been doing for 2 years until I got up to being on Total Divas and she at least was the Divas Champion"
Me: "It's like the other girls will never get the chance to be the champ"
Rosalie: "I know, besides, Courtney and I have AJ's and Paige's attention now and Courtney is the champion anyway"
Me: "Then again you do have a point my friend"
There was one girl who Rosalie was telling me about and havens she is the Diva of the future and her name is Alexa Bliss.
Rosa's face on the whole thing was like you go girl but everyone else is threatened by the NXT Divas, what is to come for the main roster next April? WrestleMania?
Take over two ended with Charlotte still as the champion and this girl called Sasha Banks just attacks Bayley out of the blue and Charlotte came to Bayley's aid in the end and I could of cried when Bayley lost and just to see that little girl's face with upset and disappointment.
Summer: "The Feud we had back at NXT was really good wasn't it girl?"
Rosalie: "Yes, it was me vs BFF's, you know at first I was taking it serious but I realise that we are all friends behind the scenes"
Me: "Wow, I thought I was your friend?"
Rosalie: "You are my friend Noelle, nearly all of the cast are my friends"
(Eva went out when she said that)
So Summer, Courtney, Myself, Rosalie and Rosa came out to check out Nattie's home and she invited us after we were finished but she never invited Summer, Summer went somewhere else for the time being but it was a good girly night!