Chapter 1: The Beginning

Hello! This is my first story on Wattpad. Its just random, wanted to put it out there. I have a Quibblo account, where my other stories are. If you like this one, you can go and check it out. My username is PandaCutie210. Comment and vote! I really like comments, keep me going. You can friend me if you want, i'll accept. So this is just a random love story fan-fic about Vampire Diaries. I own only the characters i made up. The rest are to the lovely author, L.J Smith and CW network. Enjoy!

P.S: this is before Douchebag-Klaus's minion Stefan. And Alaric isn't dead.

It all started like this. My family was super complicated and much disoriented. Everyone hated each other, especially my mom and dad. They fought every time they made contact with each other. So then they got a divorce when I was 15. Before that, my brother, Adrian, started using drugs and alcohol to ease his pain about the divorce. As for me, Adrianna, I just blasted my Linkin Park and Eminem and just ignored the chaos. When we were younger, my brother and I were really close.  I was his younger sister and he was my older brother, only separated by a year. All this happiness ended when my dad lost his job at his law firm. Then he went into this drinking and gambling phase. Then my poor mother had to work her ass off for all of us. He tried to get a job, but failed at the interviews. He started going to this club where he would drink and gamble and sleep with women who weren’t my mom. Soon she found out and confronted him for it. He completely denied it and that is how the fighting consorted. It had been going on for 2 years until my mom filed for divorce.

So now, today, I find myself standing in my empty bedroom. I lived here for 15 years of my life. Now I’m moving out.  We’re going to move into my mom’s hometown where she grew up. She had moved out of it when she was younger. I walked out of the room and out of the house and into the street.