Part 1 Beginning-

Taehyung's Point of View

* Beep *Beep *Beep I sit up and rub my eyes annoyed after hearing that alarm clock ringing for the past 30 minutes. I turn off the alarm clock when I realize it was 7:31. Kpop Academy or KPA starts at 8:00. I rushed to the bathroom brushing my teeth and ran out to put on my uniform then darted out the door, I'm surprised no one woke me up. I arrived at school after sprinting for about 20 minutes. It was now 7:56 and class was about to start. I walk into class hearing talking all around me. I looked over to my seat and saw Sana waving at me. " You should sleep earlier. Your always arriving at school late." Sana scolded me. " Ok ok ok whatever class is about to start let's get back to our own seats. " I said since there was a minute or two until class starts.
Sana and I had vocal class right now. My other friends aren't in this class with me and Sana but they are in some of the others. Mr. Jae our vocal teacher just walked in. We warmed up our voices and were listening to instructions. As we were listening to instructions I felt someone staring at me from across the room. I didn't bother to see who it was and continued to listen to Mr. Jae talking. Half an hour later vocal class was over and we went to more classes and eventually it was lunch time. I went to buy my lunch and walked over to the table where me and my friends usually sit. I saw Jimin, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Jungkook sitting there laughing. " What's so funny?" I asked. " Jimin and Jungkook were showing us Jin hyung's mantis dance." Dahyun answered while laughing nonstop. " I didn't know Jin hyung made a mantis dance." Tzuyu said. " He has a lot more than just the mantis dance." Jungkook added on. We were all talking when I realized Sana wasn't here. " Hey guys where's Sana?". " Right here!" Sana said as she was walking to us. " Where have you been?" Tzuyu asked. " I was speaking with Mrs. Ji sae about something." Sana explained. Eventually lunch was over and we all had dance class.
Dance class is my favorite since all my friends are in it. When class started we started off with stretches and warm ups. As I was stretching I felt the same stare from earlier in vocal class. I looked to see who it was. It was Sana. We made eye contact so I smiled at her and her face turned red as she turned around. I was confused but just continued to stretch. I turned around and saw Jimin and Dahyun laughing with each other. Jimin and Dahyun started dating a couple of months ago and now their very happy with each other. I hope I can find someone special too.

Hope you enjoyed. I'll try posting twice a week but don't trust me to always do. Thanks for reading and give me feedback always. But be nice please.💜😊